Btl43

Sevyn POV

Algee decided to have this big gathering today he invited the crew my family and his family why I have no idea.

Algee POV

"Ladies and gentleman can I have all of you guys attention please" I ask everybody stopped talking and got quiet.

"Okay Sevyn can you come sit in this seat in front of me please" I ask her.

"Baby what's this all about" she asks.

"You'll see" I say winking at her. I got down on one knee and began my speech letting her know how much I love her. "Sevyn Amber Streeter I love you with all my when I first laid eyes on you I knew you were the one made for me there's nobody like you I love the way you laugh your crazy look in the morning and how spoiled you are" I say chuckling causing everybody else to chuckle to. "I love that your independent and don't take shit from nobody not even from me baby what I'm trying to say is Sevyn Amber Streeter will you marry me and make me the happiest man in the world" I say pulling the ring out I was nervous she was quiet for to long.

"Sevyn baby will you marry me" I say repeating myself.

"Yes Algee I will" she says crying I slipped the ring on her finger and wiped away her tears everybody started clapping and cheering I kissed my baby on her lips I'm so happy man.

Sevyn POV

The gathering was for me the whole time.

"Congratulations Sevyn " my mother says.

"Thanks mom" I say

"I can't believe my baby is getting married" she says crying.

"Mom it's okay calm down" I say laughing.

"My baby isn't a baby anymore " she says.

"Mom I'll always be your baby just Algee's baby a lot more" I say laughing.

"Oh hush" she say laughing.

"Congratulations Sevyn this gift is for you" Mark says to me.

"Thank you Mark but you didn't have to" I say.

"But I wanted to it's the least I could do for you accepting me as your step father and dealing with my mothers bull shit" he says.

"Well in that case yeah this gift will do" I say laughing.

After the gathering was over everybody went home but the crew helped clean before they left.

" I can't believe we're getting married " I say to Algee.

"Well believe it baby" he says.

"You do know when it's time to start planning I want you apart of everything right" I say

"Baby really the planning part is for the woman the paying part is for the men" he says.

"I don't care your helping and that's final" I say

"Fine mom" he says

"Shut up " I say laughing at him.

Bryshere POV

"My man say he getting married" I say to lala.

"Yeah I'm so happy for them, remember how it was when we first got married you was all nervous to propose" she tells.

"Yeah I remember that night very well shit was crazy" I say.

"It was also funny to baby you should've seen your face when you was asking me to marry boy you was sweating bullets I thought you was gone pass out right in front me" she says laughing.

"Oh I know you not talking cause when it was time for you to come down the aisle you did not want to come it took you almost 30 minutes to finally come out then you was already crying before we even started" I say laughing at that memory.

"Uh uh Bry cause you was crying with me had all them lil boogers coming out your nose snotty nose" she says laughing.

"Oh I know you lying now ain't no boogers been coming out my nose" I say laughing.

"I know baby I know" she says walking up to me.

"Yeah you better know"I tell her.

......................

Elijah POV

"Baby let me ask you something" I say to Kiely as we were laying in the bed.

"What's up" she says turning to me I double looked at her before laughing.

"You be around Mya to much talking about some what's up but that's not what I had to ask you, what happened that day at the restaurant " I ask talking about the time all then studs was at their table.

"I don't even know myself Elijah one minute we're having a good time telling sev don't eat no more shrimps since she had to shit next thing you know that stud with the two little braids in her hair came walking up to our table bothering sev I can tell she was feeling uncomfortable so I text lala to text Bryshere while I text and Algee just so happens to be with you and then y'all came and you know the rest" she says.

"Dang that's crazy baby I wonder what that girl wanted with sev" I say

"Baby it was obvious she wanted sev I can tell she was starring at her like she in love or something that's why she got mad when you guys came and when she saw Algee kiss sev she ain't like that one bit" Kiely says.

"Well shorty gone be devastated now since they engaged". I say

"She really is but it's not like she had a chance anyways Sevyn don't bump coochie" she says I looked at my baby like what.

"Baby sometimes I wonder if you hear what's comes out your mouth" I say laughing.

.............