Btl53

Tammy POV

I was walking around Walmart trynna find small I'm sorry gifts for Idris I went on the aisle where the snacks be cause I know he loves fudge rounds as I'm looking up and down the aisle for them I see this girl starring at me with a stank look then I see Sevyn come up next to her and start talking oh no wonder she must be one of her friends and she must've told that girl who I am.

"Sevyn hello" I say walking up to her.

"Come on Mya let's go it's to much negative energy around right now" she says walking past me like she didn't see me here.

I don't know why she's mad I apologized what else does she wants me to do like damn.

Sevyn POV

"Girl that was her ain't it" Mya asks me as we get in the car heading back to her house.

"Yeah that's the hoe" I say.

"Mmm she cute , she a slut but she cute we can use her and prostitute that ass out" she says.

I looked at her and started laughing this girl is crazy as hell.

"No ma'am we can not Mya are you crazy" I ask her.

"Yes, yes I am" she says blowing me a kiss.

I just looked at her and turned back around I don't even know why I asked.

"I don't even know why I asked you that damn question knowing you is I don't see how Keith deals with you" I say

"He shuts me up that's how" she says flicking her tongue.

"Nasty ass" i tell her.

After Mya went home I started cleaning up the house waiting for Algee he was out all day working on new designs for Favor Peace Blessings he says he has a campaign coming up for them and wants to make sure everything is straight he still didn't tell me if anybody else is working with him I just know he's choosing random fans to be apart of the campaign and help him out.

"Yo sev" I hear but that doesn't sound like Algee more like Bryshere.

"Yes bry" I say

"What you cooked" he asking going in the kitchen.

"Nothing for yo black hungry ass go home and eat or something" I tell them.

"Yo friend out of town" he says

"Sounds like a personal problem to be honest" I say

"Same thing I been trynna tell him baby hungry ass always want somebody to cook for him" Algee says.

"Nigga fuck you" Bry says eating the pot.

"And nigga you still eating" Algee says.

"Y'all a mess" I tell them.

Tammy POV

I get out my car and knocked on the door waiting for an answer.

"Tammy what you doing here" he says.

"I came to see you and talk I miss you" i tell him

"No you gots to go my girl is on her way home and my child is here you gotta go" he says.

"But I thought you loved me" I say

"Love you was just a one night stand before I got with my girl I got what I want be happy I gave you some dick now go leave and don't come back here" he says

"Hmmm well how would your girl feel if she knew we had sex" I tell him smirking.

"You can tell her all you want imma just let her know i fucked you back in Vegas before I met her so do what you gotta do ma I ain't stopping you now go" he tells me.

I just looked at him shocked and turned back around walking to my car but before I got in I said " this isn't over I always get what I want" then got in and left he'll learn not to play with me I know I can't have Idris so I'll chill on him right now but this guy here he is mine fuck his wife fuck his child I will get my revenge if it's the last thing I do.

I left and went home I'm tired and I need of some good head right now I'll call up Kayla yeah I know that's my cousin but who cares we mess around time to time and I need some now.

"Why am I here Tammy I thought you wasn't talking to me right now" Kayla says walking in my house.

"Yeah I know but I need some" I say

"We'll get it from Idris or him" she says

"They both hate me right now so stop playing and just go down already I can't lay here naked forever" I tell her getting impatient.

She just looked at me for a while licking her lips then sighed and sat her stuff down and began to strip just like I thought.

"I knew you would cave in" i tell her.

"Whatever" she says before climbing on top of me and kissing me.

......

"Ahh" I say moaning this shit was feeling good.

"You like that" she says

"Yes just keep going" I tell her wanting her to shut up.

She finally went down on me while rubbing my nipples back and fourth this is the best feeling right now.

"Mm fuck" I say moaning.

I felt my legs beginning to shake and I knew what was coming next once she blew on my clit I felt myself cumming.

"Ah fuck " I say moaning loud.

.....

"Satisfied now" Kayla asks me.

"Very" I tell her still breathing hard.

..........

How do y'all feel about this chapter?

Tammy?

Kayla?

Cousins having sex?

Comment VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE