Btl31

Sevyn POV

So guess what's happening in 3 days my moms wedding apparently she got her act together so that Mark won't have to leave her I'm not buying that one bit I know my mother she not done harassing me I'm her only child since she can't have kids anymore she was blessed enough to even have me I was told they went through a lot of problems but once she had she wasn't able to have kids anymore when my mom and dad was together they kept trying 3 more times and it didn't work she had 3 different miscarriages so she finally stop realizing she couldn't anymore.

So she invited me , Tamia and Mya to hang out with her Susan and Mark's sister Laura but I declined for all 3 of us I'm not putting my God sister and my best friend mixed in my mama shit NO it's just not happening so we decided to chill at Tamia's house and watch movies eating popcorn just us 3 since we always have a group thing we decided to tear apart from the other girls a little bit and because we all lied to boyfriends and husband on Mya's behalf and said that we'll go.

Bzz...

I stopped stuffing my face with popcorn and looked down at the phone to see that it was my mom texting me.

Tamera🙄: where are you Sevyn you and the girls are late did you forget that the lady's lunch was today?

-no mom I did not forget we're just not coming.

Tamera🙄: and why not, you put them girls up to the idea of not coming I know you Sevyn are you even going to be apart of my wedding it's in 3 days you know.

-mom as much as I hate you and Mark's mom right now I'm not going to miss the wedding I promised Mark for HIM that I'll be in the wedding he told me I don't have to go to any of the shit y'all have just be there to get dress the day of the wedding so with mom I'll see you in 3 days.

Tamera🙄: fine I never knew my own daughter hated me.

-and I never knew my own mother hated me too goodnight.

I turned my phone off not waiting for her to text back I know how my mother is she'll get all fake emotional and expect someone to care but I'm not having it I love my mother really I do she's the only mother I have but I can't deal with her and her shenanigans I'm not I have a life and it doesn't revolve around her.

"Girl who you been texting" Mya asks.

"My mom" I say with a sigh.

"Girl what the evil God mother done did now" Tamia asks.

"Girl what haven't she done she text me wondering why we not there do she not know that nobody wants to be around Susan and her daughter" I say

"yeah that's understanding" Mya says.

"Y'all I'm just tired like I love my mom but I don't like the woman she's becoming she's not being herself anymore and after this wedding I can't deal anymore" I say

"Aww babes it'll be okay" Mya and Tamia says hugging me.

"Yeah I hope so" I say

............

3 days later

Today is the day of my moms wedding and right now we're standing at the altar waiting on her to come down yes I decided to be in her wedding I hear the music playing indicating that she's coming out. I looked at her amazed like wow my mom looks so beautiful.

After the wedding it was time for everybody to head out for the ceremony I'm so excited for her but I know once her and I talk it's going to be some things said I decided to change out of this dress into something more comfortable

After that I was ready to partayyyyy.

I saw my mom and Mark taking pictures so I decided to get me a personal picture.

"Is it okay if I get a picture of you guys" I ask

"Of course not sweetie go ahead" Mark says.

"Is it okay with you mom" I ask her I don't know why I was so nervous around her maybe because we haven't talked since that night she text me and some hateful things were said.

"Of course baby" she says smiling I waited for them to get in there position before taking their pictures.

After that I looked at the picture like aww they are so cute.

(Picture that being Mark face)

"I love it" I tell them.

"Hey mom can we talk" i ask her.

"Sure excuse us for a moment Mark" she says pulling my hand and walking to a secluded area.

"Okay so I want to apologize for saying I hate you and for my little attitudes but that's all I can really apologize for" I tell her.

"I understand baby and I apologize for trying to hook you up with Channing , controlling your life , trying to force you to leave Algee and move to Minnesota i just had that Susan bug in my ear and she was just telling me so much things and I thought if I did it all or at least try that she'll like me I never thought about how my daughter would feel and how much hurt I'm causing you baby I'm so sorry and I'll never hate you know matter what I love you my first and only born I could never replace you baby" she says hugging me and crying I pulled back and took a napkin from the table near us and wiped her eyes before she ruined her make up.

"It's okay mom I accept your apology and I love you too" I say kissing her cheek.

"So can we go back to being mother and daughter again" she asks.

"Of course mom we're always going to be mother and daughter no matter what" I say hugging her.

"Now let's get back to the party before they think we've killed each other" she says laughing causing me to laugh with her, this is the mother I know and missed.

...............