If You Can't Hang - Denmark

Denmark x Ex! Reader 
Denmark x OC

__________________________

'Met a girl at seventeen
Thought she meant the world to meSo I gave her everything
She turned out to be a cheat
Said she'd been thinking for a long time
And she found somebody new
I've been thinking this whole time.'

"Hi I'm Lani." she said to me. I had bumped into her in the hallway. "Hej, I'm Mathias." I said returning the smile she had sent me.

I had met Lani when I was 17. She was perfect. Sweet, caring, fun. I thought she meant the world to me. So here I am the day after our break up. I gave her everything. Lani turned out to be a cheat though. Said to me that she had been thinking for a long time in our relationship and she found someone new. So let me tell you what I've been thinking this whole time.

'Well I'd never thought you'd stay
That's okay
I hope he takes your filthy heart
And then he throws you away some day
Before you go, there's one thing you oughta to know.'

I had sat that next morning eating quietly but with anger. I wanted to say to her that I never thought that she'd stay. I hope that the man she's with takes her filthy heart and throws her away some day like she did to me. Before she left there was one thing that she ought to know. 

'If you can't hang then, there's the door, baby
If you can't hang then, there's the door, baby
If you can't hang, then there's the door.'

In the midst of our argument, I shouted one thing that I meant. "If you can't hang, then there's the door." I stated angered and gestured to the door that led out of the house.

'I don't wanna take your precious time
'Cause you're such a pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty face
But you turned into a pretty big waste of my time
'Cause you're such a pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty face
But you turned into a pretty big waste of my time

You're the lowest type
You're the lowest.'

I didn't want to take up her precious time away from the lose that she said she had found. She was a pretty face I must admit but she turned out to be a pretty big waste of my time. She was the lowest type of person I had ever met. 

'I met a girl stuck in her ways
She found a boy she knew she'd change
I changed my clothes, my hair, my face
To watch us go our separate ways
She said we've grown apart for some time
But then she'd found somebody new.
I hope Mr. Right puts up with all the bullshit that you do'

I met a girl called (Y/N) she was stuck in her ways. She had found someone to change for her. I used to wear sweater vests, braces and glasses. My hair never used to be gelled up. I changed for her. I got rid of the braces, the geeky looking clothes. I gelled up my hair and I got rid of my glasses. I now wore skinny jeans, shirts and ties. Only to watch this relationship fail.

She told me that we had grown apart for some time but then she had found some one new. "I hope Mr. Right puts up with all the bullshit that you do." I called out after her. I would've never said that to someone's face.

'Stay the hell away
While I sit here by myself
And figure out how I got this way
Before you go, there's one thing you oughta know

If you can't hang then, there's the door, baby
If you can't hang then, there's the door.'

(Y/N) tried to come up to me to apologise but I glared at her. I wanted to sit by myself and figure out how I got this way. How did I change for someone like her? Before you go out of my life (Y/N) there's one thing that you should know. If you can't hang then, there's the door. 

'I don't wanna take your precious time
'Cause you're such a pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty face
But you turned into a pretty big waste of my time
I don't wanna take up all your time
'Cause you're such a pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty face
But you turned into a pretty big waste of my time.'

I didn't want to waste her precious time by being with her. She's a pretty face though but she turned into a big waste of my time and I don't want to take up all your time for being me. 

'I don't want to get things confused
She said she'd never settle for some boy she couldn't use
So now I gotta call the doctor
So he can prescribe me medication
So I can deal with all the memories of being here this way.'

I didn't want to get things confused with (Y/N). She out right told me that she'd never settle for a boy she couldn't use. Just because I didn't let her use me as some puppet she wouldn't settle for what I was. So now I gotta call the doctor so he can prescribe some medicine. Just so I can deal with all the memories of being here this way. That was at the end of High School. 

'I met a girl at twenty-three
Knew she meant the world to me
So I gave her everything thing
And she did the same for me.'

I walked around this unfamiliar town. "Head's up!" called out a voice. It was too late and I felt myself fall flat on my back with the force of another person. "So sorry." said the person it sounded like a female. I looked up to find that it was indeed a girl. She looked beautiful, edgy and just... there was something different about her. She had long dark brown hair down to her hips and snake bites. There was another piercing on her eyebrow. Her hair was dyed white at the ends and there was loads of piercings on her ears. There was a pair of thick black and white glasses on her face. I got up and held a hand out for her to help her up.

Here I was at 23 in a town after travelling and bumping into this girl. This stunning girl. She looked around 20 though she could be younger than that. Youngest would be 18. "Hey, I'm Mathias." I said smoothly hoping I didn't mess up. She shook my hand with a grin. "I'm Fawne." she responded. The grin was infectious. I found myself dating her as weeks went passed so I decided to give her everything. The best part about it was that she gave me everything. It turned out she was 18. 

Imagine that!
'Cause you're such a pretty, pretty face
No you're such a pretty, pretty face
Woah, oh yeah....
'Cause you're such a pretty, pretty face
No you're such a pretty, pretty face.'

Can you imagine that? I finally found the one. I could just stare at her forever. She was such a pretty, pretty face to look at. Can I keep her? "You're such a pretty, pretty face." I mumbled as I brushed away some of her hair. She kissed my cheek and smiled. She placed the glasses that I had long ago on my face which were similar to hers. "Thanks Mathias." she replied wrapping her arms around me. 

'I don't wanna take your precious time
'Cause you're such a pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty face
But you turned into a pretty big waste of my time
I don't wanna take up all your time
'Cause you're such a pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty face
But your turned into a pretty big waste of my time.'

I didn't want to take her precious time up. She probably had something better to do than hang around me. Cause she's such a pretty face that I wouldn't be surprised if someone else asked for her time. My time being here was supposed to be short but she turned out to be a big waste of my time in a good way. 

I didn't want to take all her time up but she was a pretty big waste of my time.

'Would you please stay and come inside, baby
Would you please stay and please be mine, baby
Would you please stay and come inside, baby
Would you please stay and please be mine?'

We walked around to my shared house that I shared with the others a smile on my face. I held Fawne's hand in mine glad to finally see her again. It's been a year but she's finally here in Denmark and with me. I stood in the doorway and looked down at her. "Would you please stay and please be mine?" I asked her. Her eyes lit up before she threw herself into a hug and pressed her lips to mine. Those lip rings sending shivers up my spine. I guess this was a yes. I finally found someone that can be mine...