Pacify Her - Iceland

Iceland x Male! OC! Mitch

______________________

'Tired blue boy walks my way
Holding a girls hand
The basic bitch leaves finally
Now I can take her man'

I sat on a branch watching Emil walk hand in hand with Angie. He looked tired. I briefly remembered the nickname I had for him. Blue boy. He always had some sort of blue on. They stopped underneath the tree and I heard some of their conversation. "Mitch-" started Emil and Angie pressed a finger to his lips. "Shh, I'm going to go but I'll see you later." she stated and walked away from him. That angered me. How dare she do that to him. She should listen to what he's got to say.

Once I saw she was gone, I smirked. Now I could take her man.

'Someone told me stay away from things that aren't yours
But was he yours, if he wanted me so bad?' 

I jumped down and landed beside him. I chuckled when I made him jump. "You scared me Mitch." he stated and then hugged me. I hugged back and when he pulled back, he stared for a little while before going into kiss me. Someone told me a long time ago that I should stay away from things that weren't mine. So I'll give you a little hint Angie, was he really yours if he wanted me so bad? 

'Pacify her
She's getting on my nerves
You don't love her
Stop lying with those words'

"Hey! I'm back. Who's this?" said Angie. I watched as she pulled on her top to make it reveal more of her cleavage. I rolled my eyes as she messed about with her hair. Can someone pacify this girl for me? She's getting on my nerves. "I love you Emil." stated Angie. "I love you too." he said. She must've been oblivious to the strain in his voice as he said it to a girl. He doesn't like girls in that way. Not one bit. I took my phone out and texted Emil.

'You don't love her. Stop lying with those words.'

When he received my text, he looked over at me and shook his head slightly.

'Pacify her
She's getting on my nerves
You don't love her
Stop lying with those words' 

Here we were weeks later from that day underneath the tree and my hands are in his hair. His were settled in my back pockets. "You don't love her. Stop lying with those words that you tell her." I muttered into the skin of his neck and pressed a delicate kiss on the same spot. Wouldn't she ever shut up when she would destroy my alone time with Emil. She's getting on my nerves and I need to do something about it.

'I can't stand her whining
Where's her binky now?
And loving her seems tiring
So boy, just love me, down, down, down'

I pulled Emil away from Angie because she started whining that I was always there with Emil. Something along the lines of why is this gay guy always trying to steal my man. I couldn't stand it. Where was that brat's binky so I could shut her the hell up.

We were finally back at mine and he was kissing my neck while holding onto my hands. I bucked up towards him. Loving Angie seemed tiring. So Emil just love me. I thought as he made his way down, down, down.

'Someone told me stay away from things that aren't yours
But was he yours, if he wanted me so bad?

Pacify her
She's getting on my nerves
You don't love her
Stop lying with those words'

Someone once told me to stay away from things that weren't mine. I rested my head on his bare chest and traced designs on his skin with my finger. He was everything I wanted. "Pacify her, she's getting on my nerves. You don't love her, stop lying with those words." I sung softly not disturbing the sleep he was in. 

'Pacify her
She's getting on my nerves
You don't love her
Stop lying with those words, word, word

Pacify her
She's getting on my nerves
You don't love her
Stop lying with those words'

You never loved her Emil. We could tell, you had to keep up your appearance of a straight guy to your family. All but me, your brothers Mathias and Lukas, knew the lie you sold. You will never love her. So stop lying. Man up. You've slept with me but still you refuse to break your act. Pacify her please. All she ever does is whine about everything and anything even me. She's getting right on my nerves and it's driving me crazy. 

'Pacify her
She's getting on my nerves
You don't love her
Stop lying with those words

Pacify her
She's getting on my nerves
You don't love her
Stop lying with those words, word, word'

I walked beside you and Angie listening to your conversations. I felt your hand in my back pocket again. I put mine in yours and you leaned in to whisper something. "She's getting on my nerves." you whispered and pressed a small nip to the skin underneath my ear. I smirked. You knew you wanted me and you could have me. We led her into the woods and we both smiled creepily. 

"Angie, Angie, Angie." I cooed taking out the pair of scissors from my right boot. You did the same. She looked scared and was about to run off but I pulled her close to me. I waited until she stuck her tongue out and I caught it between the sharp point of the scissors. "Time to Pacify you." I remarked. Emil approached slowly and wielded the knife ready to cut her tongue off.

All Emil needed was to wake up and stop lying with those words, words, words....