Gasoline - Iceland

Iceland x OC! Aaron

______________________

'I smell heartbreak on my hands,
I feel sick to my stomach as I begin to stand,
I see your outline in my bed
In the same spot I watched him rest his head
I've done you wrong, I regret it
I write this song, try to forget it
I feel this emptiness in my chest
It feels surreal, but I'm feeling stressed
I need to do something
I fucked up, for nothing
Now I gotta just tell someone
Tell someone what I've done'

Emil woke up and saw Aaron's outline in his bed. It was the same spot as the blonde he had come home with rest his head. He felt a horrible sensation in his stomach. Emil felt sick as he began to stand. He had done Aaron wrong and he regrets it so much. He tried to forget it so much but he couldn't. He felt like his heart wasn't in his chest anymore. There was a swallowing void of emptiness. It felt so surreal to him like this wasn't actually happening when it was. Emil felt so stressed now. "I fucked up for nothing." Emil muttered to himself. He fidgeted with his phone before dialling the number he knew off by heart.

He just had to tell someone what he's done. "Lukas... I did something terrible." started Emil shakily. Each word he spoke just brought back how horrible he feels. "I-I cheated on Aaron with... Adrian." he stated confirming the worst. 

'Please bathe me now, wash me clean
Just set my heart on fire, like gasoline
Bathe me now, wash me clean
Just set my heart on fire, like gasoline
Oh no, like gasoline'

He felt like he needed to be bathed over and over again. Like he needed to be clean from how dirty he felt right now. Emil felt like he needed Aaron to set his heart on fire like gasoline. Then he wouldn't feel how he feels now. 

'I wake up, the morning after
You call but I don't answer
And I can't look you in the eye, no matter how hard I try
You deserve a forever, not a boy looking for better
But as long as you're still here, I'll try to keep you near'

Emil woke up the morning after and watched as his English affair started waking up. What was he going to do? He was unfaithful to Aaron. His handsome Australian boyfriend meant everything to him. His phone lit up and played I love you by OMFG. It was Aaron. He was calling but Emil didn't answer. He just let it play until it stopped a minute later. "We shouldn't tell anyone about this." stated Adrian after Emil explained the situation. He had already told Lukas the night he found out what a horrible thing he had done. Both him and Lukas had believed that they wouldn't be the ones to commit infidelity in a relationship.

Later that day Emil found himself in a cafe sitting opposite Aaron. No matter how hard Emil tried he couldn't look him in the eyes. So he kept in mind that the Australian sitting next to him deserved forever and not a boy looking for better. Though as long as Aaron was still here then Emil thought that he would try and keep him near. 

'Please bathe me now, wash me clean
Just set my heart on fire, like gasoline
Bathe me now, yeah, wash me clean
Just set my heart on fire, like gasoline

Please bathe me now, wash me clean
Just set my heart on fire, like gasoline
Bathe me now, yeah, wash me clean
Just set my heart on fire, like gasoline'

He stared at the ceiling thinking about the past events of him and Aaron. When looking to the side of him he found that the brown haired Australian was fast asleep. Those stormy eyes were closed in blissful slumber unaware of what happened the previous night. "Just set my heart on fire like gasoline." whispered Emil as he shut his eyes. 

'Bathe me now, wash me clean
Just set my heart on fire, just like gasoline'