Accidental - Prussia

Prussia x Reader

____________________

'I'm always at the place where your friends meet,
It's the long way home but I walk your street
And when I trip, and fall right at your feet.
It's not accidental.' 

Gilbert was always at the place that you, Niklas and Kiara met up at. It was a long way home for him but he would walk. When he tripped and fell at your feet. He knew it wasn't accidental. 

'I make it like luck is in the air,
Everytime you turn, I'm standing there
You look into the stars, our names are clear.
It's not accidental.' 

He made it like luck was in the air for you after he overheard you talking to Kiara about not being able to find the right guy for you. Every time you would turn Gilbert would be standing there. Gilbert swore that if you looked hard enough into the stars you'd see that your names were clear. It wasn't accidental. 

'And when you get a wrong number,
Don't hang up too soon and wonder.

You are the one that's meant for me
I'm twisting fate to make believe.
It's all accidental
This was always meant to be
When you're in my arms, you'll see
It wasn't accidental.' 

Gilbert was twisting fate to make believe so you could believe that he was the one for you. That you two were meant to be. After all if you got a wrong number he hoped you wouldn't hang up too soon and that you'd stop and wonder why there was a wrong number. It's all accidental. That's what you'd brush it off as but if you were in his arms you'd see that it wasn't accidental. 

'I know you like the kind of clothes I wear
Think I threw them out without a care
The style's from a book
You read a magazine you left.
It's not coincidental.' 

He knew you looked at him from time to time and he knew you liked the kind of clothes he wore. He thought he threw on the clothes without a care. In reality though it was a style from the book you had read and you had left a magazine behind on it too. It's not coincidental for him to be dressed like this. 

'And even when you hear your favorite song
You don't know, but I put it on
You bought the record yesterday, so I knew what to play
It's not coincidental.' 

Gilbert looked at your table to see you had lit up like a firework and was trying to search out who had your favourite song playing. It was him after all. His small speaker blaring out the tune. You didn't know it was him though. He had bought the album yesterday so he knew what to play from his phone. It was not coincidental might I add. 

'And when you get a wrong number,
Don't hang up too soon and wonder.

You are the one that's meant for me
I'm twisting fate to make believe.
It's all accidental
This was always meant to be
When you're in my arms, you'll see
It wasn't accidental.'

Gilbert want you to wonder when you got a wrong number and not hang up too soon. It could've been him that was calling you. You were after all the one that was meant for the awesome him. He's just twisting fate to make believe. That's probably all accidental. It was all meant to be and as soon as you would be in his arms you would see that it wasn't accidental. That he was doing everything just for you. For your attention. 

'This all feels right time, right place
Cause every time I see you face to face
Our future calls.
Not saying you bend the truth
Just doing my best to get you, my destiny.

You are the one that's meant for me
I'm twisting fate to make believe.
It's all accidental
This was always meant to be
When you're in my arms, then you'll see
It wasn't accidental.'

This all felt like the right time and the right place because every time Gilbert saw you face to face your future calls out to him. He wasn't saying that you bent the truth. It was because he was just doing his best to get you. Because you him you were his destiny. You were the one girl that was meant for him and he was just trying to twist fate so he could get you. To onlookers it would look as if the things he did were accidental but if you were right there in his arms you would see that it wasn't accidental. None of it was. 

'You are the one that's meant for me
I'm twisting fate to make believe.
It's all accidental
This was always meant to be
When you're in my arms, then you'll see
It wasn't accidental.' 

On the way to class Gilbert had bumped into you. Literally. He bent down to pick up your books and when you both stood up and he saw it was you, he couldn't think straight. "Hi." you greeted. He took the rest of your books and gave you a warm smile. "Hey." he responded trying to be smooth. You were the one meant for him after all. On the way to the class you both shared with your books in his arms and talking to you. He thought back on how he had bumped into you. When he looked back he could've sworn he saw your friend Kiara leaning against the lockers and smirking at him like she knew the things he were doing weren't at all accidental. When he looked back to you who had somehow managed to get one arm wrapped around your shoulders. He knew that this was always meant to be. Now that you were in his arms you would be able to see that nothing he ever did was accidental. 

'It's not accidental
Accidental...'