Stay With Me - South Korea

South Korea x Reader

______________________

'Guess it's true I'm not good at a one night stand,
But I still need love cause I'm just a man
These nights never seem to go to plan
I don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand?'

Yong Soo sat up and looked to his right. He saw you laying there just as bare as he was. He felt way too attached to call it a one night stand. He was a man but he still needed love like any other person would. You woke up and went about getting your clothes on. They never seem to go like he planned. He would get you into bed and then when both of you would wake up, you would wrap your arms around Yong Soo and not leave like you did every time you had a one night stand with him. "I don't want you to leave. Will you hold my hand?" said Yong Soo trailing off into a question.

You felt his warm hand around your wrist. Instead of looking back at him and wondering if you should stay, you left. You knew that if you would stay with Yong Soo then one of you would end up hurt and badly. 

'Oh, won't you stay with me?
'Cause you're all I need
This ain't love it's clear to see
But darling, stay with me'

"You're all I need Y/N please. This ain't love. I know it's very clear to see that but stay with me. Please Darling." Yong Soo said when he had caught you alone between classes. He wanted to know why you wouldn't stay when he clearly wanted you to. He wanted you to be his but all that keeps happening is one night stands. 

'Why am I so emotional?
No it's not a good look, gain some self control
And deep down I know this never works
But you can lay with me so it doesn't hurt'

Yong Soo held his head in his hands as tears leaked from his eyes. It was hurting him just talking to you. Did you not love him the way he loved you? He was constantly reminded by people online that it's never a good look for a man to be crying. He ought to get himself some self control. Deep down he knew that this never works. He's seen it in movies and in books. There is always one person that get's too attached to the other in repetitive one night stands.

He reasoned to himself one thing. You could always lay with him after just so it doesn't hurt as much as it did as when you left.

'Oh, won't you stay with me?
'Cause you're all I need
This ain't love it's clear to see
But darling, stay with me

Oh, won't you stay with me?
'Cause you're all I need
This ain't love it's clear to see
But darling, stay with me

Oh, won't you stay with me?
'Cause you're all I need
This ain't love it's clear to see
But darling, stay with me'

As Yong Soo woke up in the morning after another one night stand with you, his heart ached like someone stabbed a knife straight through it. This isn't love. It was just a crush. It was a crush on a beautiful mess that was called Y/N. Stay with me. He always thought that but never said it. The left side of the bed was empty as it usually was after nights like those. You're all he needed to keep himself in check. This wasn't love and it's clear to see.

"Darling stay with me." he muttered into the empty room. It always hurt when you left but he couldn't bring himself to care enough to love you like you so desired.