Just Saying - Norway

Norway x Reader

__________________

'You got a boyfriend,
And he's a total loser,
All your friends tell you that he's got no future,
But they like me,
Just saying,'

I over heard the group next to us. I knew that (Y/N) was dating Mathias. Mathias was a total loser. "(Y/N), he's got no future." said her friend. The others mumbled in agreement. "But they like me. Just saying." I whispered as I walked past (Y/N). If she was glaring, I couldn't tell but I heard her friends make something out of her earlier statement.

'He barely takes you out,
If he does he's late,
And when the check comes,
He always makes you pay,
I'd never do that,
Just saying,'

I was out with my friends Arthur and Vladimir when I noticed who came in and sat in the booth behind me. It was (Y/N). She looked like she had dressed up for a date. I knew that she complained of him to me that he never took her out for dates. If he does he was always late and not forgetting that he makes her pay the check on every single one of them. I turned round to (Y/N) before Mathias arrived and whispered another thing in her ear. "He always makes you pay the check but I'd never do that. Just saying." before I split the check with my friends and walked out. 

'You should leave him,
Cause it really makes me sick,
Just saying,
Just saying,
You don't need him,
I'll help you get over it,
Just saying,
Just saying,

When you change your mind,
I'll be waiting,
Cause I'm better than him,
Just saying,
When you change your mind,
I'll be waiting,
(Just saying),'

I listened to her rant about Mathias again, it honestly made me sick that she was with him. "You don't need him." I muttered to the girl in front of me who was angry about their date earlier this evening. He was late again with another excuse. "I'll help you get over." I responded to her whine about how she did need him. I walked her to the door after she decided she wanted to go home to text Mathias.

"When you change your mind about Mathias, I'll be waiting. I'm better than him. Just saying (Y/N)." I stated as I watched her leave. I knew she heard me. 

'Got a big house,
Says he lives alone,
But when I drove by I could see,
His mum was home,
I got my own place,
Just saying,'

I got a text from (Y/N) that Mathias said he lived in a big house by himself. I drove by his house earlier which was a few streets from mine and saw that his mum was home. She must've come back from her shopping trip. 'I saw his house earlier, I drove away but I saw that his mum was home. I have my own place. Just saying.' I sent the text back to respond to earlier's one.

'He says he loves you,
But it's all an act,
He's seeing someone else right,
Behind your back,
You'd know I'd never do that,
(He would never do that),
Just saying,'

"I love you (Y/N)." cooed Mathias before he left. I knew where he was going somewhere to see his other lover which was Berwald. "I heard that Mathias is seeing someone else. You know if you were dating me, I'd never do that." I said to (Y/N) as me and Vladimir walked her to our next class. "He would never do that." reassured Vladimir. She huffed. "Just saying." I said before she walked next door to her English lit and me and Vladimir walked into our geography class.

'You should leave him,
Cause it really makes me sick,
Just saying,
Just saying,
You don't need him,
I'll help you get over it,
Just saying,
Just saying,

When you change your mind,
I'll be waiting,
Cause I'm better than him,
Just saying,
When you change your mind,
I'll be waiting,
Just saying,
Just saying,'

I sat down with a crying (Y/N) and tried comforting her about her recent findings on Mathias and Berwald. "You should leave him." I piped her. "Why?" responded (Y/N) moodily. "Because it makes me sick when I see you with him. Just saying. I mean you don't need him, I'll help you get over it." I responded. She huffed and got up to walk out of my house. "When you change your mind I'll be waiting cause we both know that I'm better than him." I called out to her as she left.

'You should leave him,
Cause it really makes me sick,
Just saying,
Just saying,
You don't need him,
I'll help you get over it,
Just saying,
Just saying,'

I was sick to death of that damn Dane flaunting her around like she was a trophy. It made me sick. I couldn't help but think that she should leave him. "You should leave him." I stated to the girl sitting across from me. She shot me a look. "Just saying." I mumbled defensively. When I stood by her locker by the end of the day, I could tell it wasn't love. He didn't look at her while she was looking away with love in his eyes and thought about their future. I did.

I did all that and more. I saw Mathias kissing another girl earlier but she would just deny it if I told her and she'd just tell me that Mathias isn't the type to do that. He is though. He's the type to just throw away a relationship just to chase after some hot girl that's caught his attention. "I caught him kissing another girl today. I was shocked that he would do such a thing." Y/N said meekly. "You don't need him. I'll help you get over it." I stated pulling her into a hug. I'll be here no matter what...

'When you change your mind,
I'll be waiting,
Cause I'm better than him,
Just saying,
Just saying,
When you change your mind,
I'll be waiting,
Just saying...'