I Hope You Know - Norway

Actor! Norway x Actress! Reader

________________________________

'[Tay:]
You don't go leaving me...
[Trevor:]
I wish I could stay a little longer...
[Tay:]
But still, you won't.
[Trevor:]
Don't go hating me.
[Tay:]
You said you weren't like the others.
[Trevor:]
Well, I've lost my soul...' 

"Don't go leaving me." I said grasping his hand. "I wish I could stay a little longer..." responded Lukas looking into my eyes. "But still you won't." I replied knowing Lukas all too well to know he'd stay a little longer. If something arose he'd go straight away. "Don't go hating me." he wished softly. How could I hate him. "You said you weren't like the others." I said letting go of his hands and walking over to look out into the crowd.

I felt his eyes on me. "Well I've lost my soul..." he said. 

'[Tay:]
You swore, you were mine...
[Trevor:]
I never thought a promise could mean
so much to a girl like you.'

"You swore, you were mine..." I brought up the promise he made ages ago. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me. "I never thought a promise could mean so much to a girl like you." he responded pressing a kiss to my cheek. 

'[Both:]
I hope you know (oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh)
I hope you know (oh, whoa, oh oh oh)
I never thought I'll let you go
I hope you know (oh, whoa, oh, oh)'

"I hope you know. I hope you know. I never thought I'll let you go. I hope you know." we both said as I turned to look at him. He swayed us both as we looked into each others eyes. 

'[Trevor:]
Don't go missing me...
[Tay:]
You're so much sweeter than the others
[Trevor:]
Well, I've lost my soul...
[Tay:]
Don't go forgetting me...
[Trevor:]
I couldn't even if I wanted
[Tay:]
I hope you don't...
[Tay:]
You swore, you were mine...
[Trevor:]
I never thought a promise could mean
so much to a girl like you..' 

"Don't go missing me." he said as he walked towards the door. "You're so much sweeter than the others." I mentioned the others I've been in a relationship with. "Well, I've lost my soul...." he retorted. Of course he has. "Don't go forgetting me..." I said pressing a hand to his face. "I couldn't even if I wanted." he said pressing a quick kiss to my lips. "I hope you don't..." I responded. "You swore you were mine." I said again. "I never thought that a promise could mean so much to a girl like you..." he said releasing his hold on the door. 

'[Both:]
I hope you know (oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh)
I hope you know (oh, whoa, oh oh oh)
I never thought I'll let you go
I hope you know (oh, whoa, oh, oh)' 

"I hope you know." we both sang slightly. Me and Lukas knew the song by heart off of the stage. "I hope you know, I never thought I'll let you go. I hope you know." we both said as we departed.

The scenery changed so we were sitting back to back but a wall separated us like we were in two different places. 

'[Trevor:]
If you weren't so far away
I could see you every day
and handle what's on my plate
[Both:]
Don't mean to blame it on you...
[Tay:]
Boy, I wish you could stay
I don't mean to complain,
but I wish that
[Both:]
we never left that place...' 

"If you weren't so far away I could see you everyday and handle what's on my plate." said Lukas. "Don't mean to blame it on you..." we both said as we looked out into our rooms. "Boy, I wish you could stay, I don't mean to complain but I wish that..." I said trailing off. "We never left that place..." we both said. 

'[Both:]
I hope you know (oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh)
I hope you know (oh, whoa, oh oh oh)
I never thought I'll let you go
I hope you know (oh, whoa, oh, oh)' 

"I hope you know, I hope you know I never thought I'll let you go, I hope you know." we both said as the curtain fell down around us. We could hear the crowd going wild even though it was just part of the drama project. Literally. We had to find a song, perform something similar to a video towards it and then present it to a crowd. We got up held each others hands and bowed to the crowd. We went back stage and Lukas pulled me into a kiss.

"I hope you know that I'll never let you go." he said changing the words of the song a little bit. I smiled. "I'm fine with that."