Where's My Wonderland - Denmark

Insane! Denmark x OC! Icarus

_________________________

'Down you fell, deep into your mind
Off to wonderland, leaving what's real behind
You're a riddle I can't seem to read
Your love a fairytale, too hard to believe'

Mathias was watched by a demon like creature who sat in the corner waiting for the time to take him where his mind wanted. The demon creature watched as he started ripping his books up and smashing breakable stuff. The demon creature finally stood in front of the 23 year old waiting for the male to look up. Finally their gazes locked. "W-who are you?" asked Mathias uncertain of this creature. It's vermilion gaze held his strongly.

Mathias' POV

I looked at this creature trying to see what it- he was. He had jet black hair that hung just below his ears in waves. His eyes. His eyes seemed like they were made of fire as that red gaze stayed locked on mine. Two red horns that looked sharp protruded on the left and right side of his forehead. He was dressed in a red shirt and black skinny jeans with a black waist coat. Two black wings proudly stood from his back and slightly curled around their owner. They looked like the wings of a bat just with two sharp knife like things on the end of them.

A pointed red tail was swishing slightly as he waited. "I am Icarus. I'm your assigned Demon Mathias." he said almost purring. His accent it sounded Norwegian. Oh how much it reminded me of Lukas. I stood up and was intimidated at how tall this beast was. He was taller than me by a bit. He pulled me to him and I felt his tail wrap around my leg. "Where are we?" I asked as we were in a throne room. It didn't look familiar at all.

"We're in your wonderland Mathias. Say farewell to what's real because this is what you created deep in your mind." Icarus remarked and he pressed a kiss to my forehead. He was very gentle for a demon. Something about this demon drew me to him.

"You're a riddle I can't seem to read." I said trying to figure out why I have this demon assigned to me. Am I going crazy? "Your love a fairytale," I said as he leaned closer to my lips "Too hard to believe." 

'Broken and sad as the tarnish on your crown
Nowhere to go but down
Caught up in yourself, nowhere to be found
No other way but down

Down, down, down
Down, down, down'

I don't know how long we were here. It felt like minutes but it could've been years, months. I sat on the chair with a crown on my hand. I was sad. I couldn't see Lukas or his cute brother Emil anymore. I couldn't see my cousin Berwald or his boyfriend Tino. I'm missing everything. I felt so broken and sad.

"You look sad and broken. Just like the tarnish on your crown my love." he spoke. I jumped slightly and looked to my right only to see him leaning against the chair a lustful look burning in his eyes. "Let me leave." I remarked bitterly. Icarus laughed slightly shadows crawling out from their corners. I looked down at what I was wearing. It was clothes fit for a King just in red and black. I saw a door at the end of the room that was now covered in black shadows.

Icarus motioned to where the space was before and there stood the four people I was missing. My Norwegian boyfriend and his brother. Berwald and Tino. I rushed towards them but once I reached out for them, they vanished. I dropped to my knees. The voice of him echoing in my mind.