Perfect - NorDen

Norway x Female! Demark

__________________________

'I found a love for me
Darling just dive right in, and follow my lead
Well I found a girl, beautiful and sweet
I never knew you were the someone waiting for me'

I smiled to myself as I thought about Madelena. Despite her being so obnoxious most of the time. I had found a love just for me. I wish you'd just dive right into the relationship I want and follow my lead. I found a girl that was both beautiful and sweet.

I chuckled to myself and I thought about the times you've given me small gifts. I appreciate each and everyone. I just never knew that you were the someone waiting for me.

'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was, I will not give you up this time
But darling just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
And in your eyes you're holding mine '

We were kids. Just small kids when we fell in love and couldn't of asked for any other way. I didn't know what it was at the time but I sure we felt it. I won't give up on you this time. Not when we've come this far Lena. I pulled you closer to be and couldn't help but feel the overwhelming love that you made me feel. Darling just kiss me slow. Your heart is all I own. I wouldn't even doubt for a minute that in your eyes you're holding mine. 

'Baby I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favourite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling you look perfect tonight'

It was dark out but that didn't stop us from dancing. It felt nice with you between my arms as we were dancing barefoot on the grass. We listened to our favourite song. I remember when you introduced it to me. It just reminded me of you so much. "I look a mess." you said as we stayed dancing.

"Darling, you look perfect tonight." I whispered underneath my breath but you heard it. You heard and now you had that cute blush on your face. "Don't lie." you whispered back. I grinned. "I can't lie." I responded. It was true even if you couldn't see it. You were beautiful, perfect.

'Well I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know
She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home
I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own
We are still kids, but we're so in love, fighting against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time
Darling just hold my hand, be my girl, I'll be your man
I see my future in your eyes'

I found a woman within you Lena, stronger than anyone I know. You shared my dreams and I hope that one day I'd get to share your home. I smiled as I pressed a kiss to your forehead. I found a love with you that could carry more than just my secrets.

It could carry love and in time it could carry children of our own. We're still kids though. Nearly finishing school. We're so in love though it's crazy but we're fighting against all odds to make this work. I know we'll be alright this time. I can feel it.

"Darling, just hold my hand. Be my girl and I'll be your man." I murmured to you. I felt myself smile as you laughed. "Truly. I see my future in your eyes." I told you honestly. There was no lie between my words. It was nothing but truth.

'Baby I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favourite song
When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful
I don't deserve this, darling you look perfect tonight' 

This felt so surreal. You were walking down the aisle with your brother. I can't believe I'm lucky enough to have you. I could feel myself fill with nerves. The best kind though. Tonight I'll be putting a golden band around your finger and that's all I could ever wish for.

When I saw you in that dress, oh you looked so beautiful. I honestly didn't deserve this one bit. When you reached me, I could see that you were nervous too. It didn't matter though. Who doesn't get nervous at their own wedding. "Darling you look perfect tonight." I whispered before the man started talking. You mouthed a thank you and both of us smiled.

This was it. This was the perfect moment.

'Baby I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favourite song
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person
And she looks perfect, no I don't deserve this
You look perfect tonight' 

It was dark outside but we could hear out favourite song being played just for us. It felt so right with you between my arms and dancing barefoot on the grass. You always had trouble believing me when I said you looked perfect. Don't doubt me any longer because I have faith in what I see before me. It felt like the whole world had slowed down as we danced our first dance together as a wedded couple.

"Now I'm certain that I know that I've met an angel in person. She looks perfect." I announced to the crowd. I wanted to share what I thought of Madelena to those who came here today. everyone awwed.

"I'm happy that I've gotten to marry her." I murmured and turned to look at Madelena. "I don't deserve this." I finished and kissed her.

That night, we were in our room and she covered herself. I kissed her and pulled away. I cooed one thing that she'd forever be telling me that I'm just saying things. "You look perfect tonight."