Kissing In Cars - South Korea

South Korea x Reader

________________________

'As we wake up in your room,
Your face is the first thing I see,
The first time I've seen love,
And the last I'll ever need,'

Yong Soo was slightly confused when he woke up. It wasn't his room but last night came back to him. When he looked around, your face was the first thing that he saw. The first time that he had ever seen love. The last he would ever need. He was sure you were the one. 

'You remind her that your future would be nothing without her,
Never lose her, I'm afraid,
Better think of something good to say

But it's all been done, more than once so I'll keep on trying,
Oh God don't let me be the only one who says...'

"My future would be nothing without you." Yong Soo mumbled. He knew that you were what other people called a keeper. He was trying to think of something good to say. It's all been done more than once so he'd keep on trying. He didn't want to be the only one who said this...

'No! At the top of our lungs,
There's no, no such thing as too young,
When second chances won't leave you alone,
Then there's faith in love'

Yong Soo was fuming. "You're too young to know what love is." said Yong Soo's older brother. Sure he was only around a year older but it was frustrating. "I'm not too young." he retorted. "15 is still a kid. Therefore you're too young." argued his older brother. "No!, there's no such thing as too young." retorted Yong Soo. He ran out to get to you. No one will keep him and you apart. 

'She was always the one,
I'll repeat it again, the one,
No such thing as too young,
Red lights flash in the car we're kissing in,
Call me crazy,'

Red lights were flashing from behind you. A car whizzed past being tailed by a police car. She was always the one. He knew it. He'd gladly repeat it over and over again that (Y/n) was the one. The only girl for him to love. There was no space for denial, no space for anger. As his lips caressed yours, you felt whole as if he was the missing piece of you. 

'I've always tried to remind her that the future's
Just a few heartbeats away from disaster.
I'm afraid that I've thrown it all away.'

"Our future is just a few heartbeats away from disaster. I'm afraid that I've thrown it all away." he said. "Don't be silly Yong Soo. Nothing's a disaster with you." you said trying to cheer him up. 

'No! At the top of our lungs,
There's no, no such thing as too young,
Second chances won't leave you alone (won't leave you alone...)

No at the top of our lungs,
There's no, no such thing as too young,
Second chances won't leave you alone

(No)
We'll repeat it again,
There's no, no such thing as too young,
Second chances won't leave you alone,
'Cause there's faith in...'

He put his arms around you in the back of the car. Sure it wasn't the best idea to run away from home just to be with each other but it was better than being forbidden to see each other for the rest of your lives. There's faith that this will all work out between you. 

'(Love)
If you kiss me goodnight,
I'll know, everything is alright,
Second chances won't leave us alone,
Won't leave us alone,
'Cause there's faith in love'