Marry Me - Canada

Canada x Reader

__________________

'A hundred and five is the number that comes to my head
When I think of all the years I wanna be with you
Wake up every morning with you in my bed
That's precisely what I plan to do'

Matthew was looking around the store. Nothing in here seemed to fit your personality. This was the third store that he's been in today. Francis was helping him choose the perfect one just for you. He had to be back before you woke up any way. To make you breakfast in bed and wake you up in the right way.

Just when he had given up hope that he'd ever find the perfect ring for you, Francis spoke up. "What about this one?" asked Francis pointing to one in a case at the back of the store. Matthew smiled. This was perfect. He could see it sitting around your fourth finger and shining in the light.

"Can I help you gentlemen?" asked the shopkeeper. Matthew smiled and asked for the ring. This was most of his savings but this was exactly what he wanted to spend it on. As long as it meant he could have you for the rest of his life.

Matthew got into the house he shared with some friends of his and walked up to his room. There you were snoozing away and wrapped up in all of the covers. 105 is the number that came to his head when he thought of all the years he wanted to spend with you. He wanted to be able to wake up every morning with you in his bed. As he hid the little box, he grinned. That's precisely what he had planned to do.

'And you know one of these days when I get my money right
Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life
Will forever be enough? so there ain't no need to rush
But one day I won't be able to ask you loud enough

I'll say, "Will you marry me?"
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say, "Will you marry me?" ' 

He had told you so many times that when he got his money right and that it wasn't just savings then he'd buy you everything you wanted and show you all the finer things in life. Thoughts of you ran through his mind as he finished up making the breakfast. A pair of arms wrapped around his waist and you rested your head against his back.

Will forever even be enough time? That's what Matthew wanted to know. Will forever be enough for you to realise that there was no need to rush things. Especially with him. One day, soon, he wouldn't be able to ask you loud enough that one special question. He'll say will you marry me? That was the question he'd start to practice. He'd plan it all out. Make it nice and special so that you'd remember this day forever.

He swore to himself that he'd mean it. Completely and utterly mean it.

 'Singing

Ooh whoa ooh oh
Ooh whoa ooh oh
Ooh whoa ooh oh
Oh, yeah

How many girls in the world can make me feel like this?
Baby I don't ever plan to find out
The more I look, the more I find the reasons why
You're the love of my life'

It was like he just wanted to sing out to the world how much he loved you. How many girls in the world could ever make him feel like this? He didn't ever plan to find out. As you were eating breakfast together, he looked over you. Everyday he just seemed to find more and more reasons why you were the love of his life. 

'You know one of these days when I get my money right
Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life
Will forever be enough? so there ain't no need to rush
But one day I won't be able to ask you loud enough

I'll say, "Will you marry me?"
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say, "Will you marry me?" '

He was going to do it tomorrow. It was decided. He was going to take you on a little blindfolded trip and you were going to be surrounded by friends and family. "You know one of these days Y/N, when I get my money right." Matthew started as you both walked through the park. The way the autumn leaves made it a flurry of all sorts of vibrant colours made you smile.

"I'll buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life." Matthew said and he saw you smile. "Even then, you wouldn't need to spoil me for me to love you." you responded. "I know." responded Matthew. And you both fell back into comfortable silence.

'And if I lost everything
In my heart it means nothing
'Cause I have you,
Girl, I have you
To get right down on bended knee
Nothing else would ever be better, better
That day when...'

"Are you ready to go on a little adventure?" asked Matthew. Today was the day and he was beyond nervous. How would you react? What would you answer? It was so nerve wracking. "Why are you so nervous Mattie?" you asked him. Matthew smiled lovingly.

"Even after all these years, I still get nervous around you maple." he cooed. You blushed. You loved Matthew so much and even then you'd still blush at a thing he's told you over and over for the past 3 years.

'I'll say, "Will you marry me?"
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say, "Will you marry me?"

(I'll get down on one knee)
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say, "Will you marry me?"

Got me singing
Ooh whoa ooh oh
Got me singing
Ooh whoa ooh oh
Would you marry me, baby?
Ooh whoa ooh oh
Ooh whoa ooh oh

Ooh whoa ooh oh' 

When you were relieved of your blindfold, you saw your friends and family waiting there. "What's this for?" you asked and went to turn to Matthew. He stood there and smiled and the sun continued setting. He glanced over to your brother and Lukas made a small motion to get on with it.

"Y/N, if I lost everything I ever had. My house, my car or even everything I've saved up for, it'd mean nothing. Cause all I could ever want is right in front of me. It's taken me a long time to gather up the courage to say what I'm going to say next. Nothing could ever be a better day than this apart from a couple of days in the future." Matthew started. You were confused. Why was he saying all of this.

You raised a hand to your mouth as soon as Matthew took your right hand into his and knelt down. "I've loved you for a long time and I'll never stop loving you. I can see a future with you and I wouldn't have it any other way. So believe me when I ask you this, I mean every single word I've ever said to you." he explained and you teared up slightly.

The tears managed to escape when you saw him take out the small box and open it. A lovely shiny ring sat in the middle of the box and you could help but cry.

"Will you marry me?" asked Matthew holding out the ring towards you.You nodded and got ion his level to hug him. "Yes." you responded. You repeated over and over again until you were both laughing and crying. He kissed you passionately after placing the ring onto your finger.

'A hundred and five is the number that comes to my head
When I think of all the years I wanna be with you
Wake up every morning with you in my bed

That's precisely what I plan to do, yeah.' 

Hetalia Songficsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें