chapter four-"Territory" edited

Jace's pov

Jace didn't know what to do. How to feel. How to react.

It was all new to him, this whole having to deal with a woman, much less a mate.

They were waiting by the car when the girls appeared.

They barely packed anything which was weird for women since they tended to own many clothes.

He was also confused by her choice of clothing: black long-sleeved T-shirt and dark leggings along with black combat boots.

It was very hot outside.

Tommy headed to her taking her bag as well as his mate's.

She smiled brightly at him and pecked him on the cheek thanking him for his help, to which Tommy just stood there stunned, then he shook his head, smiled and made his way to the car as well to put her bag in.

Lionesse received a slap on the back of her head by Sarah for pecking her mate, to which Lionesse replied with a wink, laughing.

To say Jace was jealous would be an understatement.

He didn't know how to deal with such feelings.

Both his body and wolf craved the girl, wanted her by his side, wanted to claim her as his, but not his mind. No, his mind rejected even the thought of letting her get close to him, of letting her warm her way to his heart and make him care.

Never again, he promised himself once and he intended to keep that promise.

The girl didn't make her way towards the pack's cars but towards a black Porsche.

He was about to get in his car, when he felt a soft tap on his shoulder, startled to see it was her.

"What?" he asked, voice a little harsher than intended.

"Well, i don't know if you haven't noticed, but i don't know the way to your territory so i would need someone from your pack to ride with me" she said.

He snorted, "Take Dante"

---------------------------------

Lionesse's pov

"Lead the way" she told Dante, as they both entered the car.

She immediately opened the roof, as she was claustrophobic.

Well how could she not after spending years in...NO, she scolded herself, she couldn't think like that.

She also wore her glasses to see better.

He tilted his head towards her, nodded, keeping his face blank and started showing her the way.

"So, how much time do we need in order to reach your home?" she asked not missing how little he talked.

He stiffly answered her question,

"The drive from Italy to Greece takes about 5 hours. The pack is located in Sparta"

"What a coincidence" she said, her pack was close-by then.

"Why a coincidence?"

"Oh nothing. But i must warn you that i am very tired, so you might want to stay alert. IF you don't want to wake up six feet under" she warned.

with that she stepped on the accelerator.

It was silent for about three hours.

Dante fell asleep about 2 hours ago so she turned off the radio not wanting to disturb him.