chapter thirty-six-"Pup training and gym surprises"

Hey guys, love you all.

Hope you enjoy, vote, SHARE and COMMENT.

Dedication goes to frozenlungscanbreath

gosh girl i just love the images you sent. They totally make my day.

Sooo here's another chapter

------------------------------------------------------

Jace's pov

"Why would you ask of such favor. Where do you think that you are going" he said coldly, not liking the idea of her leaving his territory, leaving him.

"Well that would be non of your business, don't you think?" she said sarcastically, looking at him just as coldly.

"That is my business. You are my mate, so where you go is my business"he said getting angry, but she merely laughed loudly taking him by surprise.

"Mate? You? Haha and what makes you think that? What did you do for me to actually call you my mate?" Lionesse asked and Jace froze unable to speak.

He realized that she was indeed right.

The only thing her did was neglect and stay away from her.

"Exactly. Therefore get out of my way. I, unlike some people, don't forget to induct my pack members" she finished coldly, leaving.

He also realized that she wasn't the only one he neglected, but also his friends' mates.

He didn't induct them in his pack like he was supposed to.

He remained there, lost in his thoughts and misery, that he only noticed her car speeding away, too late.

She was gone.

Was she gonna come back?

Before he could torture himself even more, he felt pressure at his right shoulder.

Turning around, he saw that it was his mother.

"Don't worry son. She is a very kind and understanding person. She WILL come back. I bet that she'll be back by tomorrow. But Jace, why don't you tell her son? Why don't you explain to her, why you act that way? Why you have trouble letting her in your life? I am a hundred percent sure that she will understand. Believe me, she will." his mother said, placing her gentle hand on his cheek.

He sighed before saying,

"I doubt that she will ever want a coward and traitor like me as her mate, when she hears how i so stupidly ran away forgetting my love. The girl that without her, we would've been dead a long time ago from infection or loss of hope. I can still see her face, mother. I can still see her beautiful face, the bluest eyes, the most gentle touch and the most beautiful voice. The voice that would make me forget all the pain and anguish i felt. The voice that would lull me to sleep and rest after a horrible torture. And you know mother, what makes me hurt every time i see my mate is that she reminds me so much of my love. Her caring nature, her beautiful voice, her beautiful face, everything about her. That's why it's so hard to be with her, mother, because whenever i look at her i remember the girl i loved and left to die. And i feel like i will fail her like i failed the other. And what she just told me before she left tells me that i failed her too" Jace said, his voice pained.

"No you haven't. You may have been an asshole to her before but trust me. Lionesse is not a woman that would still sit around if she saw that you are no good at all and judging by her staying here all this time means that she really does like you too" his mother assured.