chapter twenty-seven-"Worries"

Hey guys, hope you enjoy, vote, SHARE and COMMENT.

Dedication goes to YoUr_AnGeL_AbOvE

Love you all guys, 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Jace's pov

He was very distracted that night. He barely managed to duck at time, before the blade chopped his head off. 

He regained his focus and quickly thrust his own knife in the vampire's throat, pulling it out, causing blood to gush out like a fountain of water.

Thank god this was the last one, cause he had a really bad headache.

He got in his car after that, as well as the other warriors around and headed back to the territory.

He then stripped to his boxers intending to sleep only he couldn't that night.

Cause a few hours from now would be the time of that fucking challenge and she was still being her stubborn self, not accepting to let him fight instead. 

Why couldn't she just let him fight instead? He couldn't understand.

Ugh, he growled. Why are females so hard to understand.

His alarm went off. He sighed, angrily throwing off his covers before getting in the shower to cool off.

He rubbed his body angrily, not missing the many uneven plains of his body, especially his back and thighs, caused by the many scars that were inflicted by that whore of a vampire queen, Damonia.

He ignored them and when he was done, dried himself off, wore his clothes and made his way to the dining room.

Every single warrior nodded their heads as a sign of respect to their alpha, he nodded back but said no word cause he knew that if he did, then there was a huge chance for him to snap at anything that moved, so he remained silent.

Just as he was about to start eating, an amazing scent reached his nose, it was of roses and vanilla, his mate was close.

She entered saying, "Good morning my only favorite people, excluding one on this table" she said, obviously excluding him.

She had a right to do so after the way he treated her. But he just couldn't act otherwise, cause he didn't only have the oath he gave his love to honor till his death, but also the thought of letting a female touch him, control him, just made him stiff all over from nervousness.

Apparently, Damonia did a huge damage to his soul with what she put him through for 4 years, like rape and torture and he didn't think that the damage she caused would ever heal, unless a miracle happened.

He was pulled from his thoughts when her calming, soft voice spoke again,

"Why of course i'll be in a great mood, you silly boy. Finally, i will have some entertainment and thrill, cause i have serious boredom problems you know. Especially here." she said excitedly.

Entertainment? Thrill? he was shocked. What the hell did that mean? There was nothing thrilling or entertaining in a battle to the death.

She then lit a cigar taking in a big whiff. He was about to snatch it from her mouth and shout at her, but Charles beat him to it,

"What do you think that you are doing young lady! Throw those cancer sticks away immediately" Charles all but shouted.

"Sorry sir, but that's a thing i can't do. They calm me down and take some stress away, besides it's not like i'm gonna die from smoking cause if i was gonna die then i would've been six feet under many years ago." his Lionesse said dismissively.