PLEASE READ THIS FOR ALL THE ABUSED

Hey guys , yeah this is not a new chapter sorry . But i really felt like i had to write this so please , take five minutes from your time to read this .

Ok so i was reading this story about abuse and at the final chapter the author requested that we write a small something about the matter , to show all the abused people out there that they are not alone and that they CAN change their lives .

So here is a true story that i personally witnessed a year ago when i was on holiday.

Ok so me and my younger brothers were at our grandparent's house for our vacation getting bored out of our lives when the doorbell rang .

I opened the door to find a young boy who was wearing a hoodie . A hoodie in the middle of summer and i was shocked but i didn't ask cause i didn't want to intervene in someone else's buisness . He was very hasty and was begging me to give him a beer bottle and he kept promising that he would buy us another one and all the time he kept glancing at the clock with fear in his eyes . So i did . He then thanked me and ran to the house next door and i knew then that he was our neighbour . I just shrugged it off and continued on with my boring miserable day .

The next day i was sitting outside in the garden when he came again , holding a beer bottle . I smiled at him and greeted him warmly and offered him a seat beside me which surprised him cause he asked me why i was being so kind to him . I was shocked cause this boy was the sweetest 12 year old i have ever met . I insisted that he sit with me and he accepted happily . He kept looking at my brother's soccer ball so i got up and gave him the ball . To say he was shocked would be an understatement , cause he jumped away afraid for some reason . I dismissed it and passed him the ball ( and yes i know how to kick a ball) . He caught it and we started playing when he slipped and fell on his hand on the floor . I ran towards him scared that he broke something and trust me when i tell you that i wished that he had just broken his arm . Cause i would never forget what i saw in my life time . His arm was full of big ugly bruises with the shape of a male's fingers . I was frantic then and quickly removed his hoodie to reveal the sweet 12 year old boy's beautiful yet bruised face and swollen eye . All the time he was just frozen and when he realised what just happened he got up to leave but i caught him and brought him to me engulfing his thin body in my arms .He cried for half an hour then clutching my tshirt like his life depended on it while i kept murmuring reasuring stuff in his ears . After he was done crying he looked up at me and kept begging me not to let him go back and kept saying that he didn't want to get hurt or die today. My heart was broken then . How could anyone abuse such a sweet child ? But i told him that he had to go back and at 3 o'clock when his father usually came back and abused him the police will be there and arrest that filthy excuse of a father . And that's what happened . The boy ran out of the house after that filth was arrested and ran up to me hugging me and we stayed like that for what seemed like hours . He was given back to his mother and is now living happily with her . And whenever we go back for holidays we spend all day together after all i consider him as my baby brother and he considers me his big sister .

SO AS YOU SEE GUYS , IF YOU ARE AN ABUSE VICTOM PLEASE DON'T BE AFRAID TO CALL THE POLICE . JUST PLAN IT WELL SO THAT HE OR SHE DOESN'T CATCH YOU AND REPORT QUICKLY .

ALSO GUYS YOU ARE NOT ALONE , IF YOU ARE READING THIS AND NEED ANYONE TO TALK TO PLEASE JUST SEND ME A MESSAGE OR SOMETHING . CAUSE AS THEY SAY , WHEN YOU SPEAK YOUR PROBLEMS TO ANOTHER PERSON YOU FEEL RELIEVED AND HAPPY . ACTUALLY ANYONE OF YOU MY LOVELY READERS COULD JUST TALK TO ME .

AND TO ALL THE GREAT READERS THAT ARE PERFECTLY FINE BUT READ THIS PLEASE COMMENT SENDING THE ABUSED A PRAYER FOR THE BETTER . IT WON'T TAKE TOO MUCH TIME AND EFFORT SO PLEASE COMMENT SENDING THEM A PRAYER . THEY DO DESERVE THAT . SO OPEN YOUR BIG HEARTS AND TELL YOUR PRAYER .

WITH LOTS OF LOVE,

DANIA