chapter thirty-four-"I'm tired"

Hey guys, hope you enjoy, vote, SHARE and COMMENT.

Dedication goes to Autumncruz105

Ok guys soooo i have recieved many comments of all of you wonderful readers asking why the hell do they not recognize her and her them.

Ok sooo let's see:

Think about it guys, so her pack was attacked when she was 6 years old and the escape of the ones she loves happened when she was 10 years old.

Jace was the bigger of the males she knew and he was just 14 years old then.

So she is enslaved for 215 more years being tortured.

So when they met again she along with them have reaaalllyyy grown up so i think it would be unreal if they recognise each other without someone else saying anything right?????

Who agrees with me?????

Ok so i hope that i convinced you all loves.

Soooo here's another chap, ENJOOOOYYYYY LOVES

-------------------------------------------------------

Lionesse's pov

(Please read the note ABOVE, it's IMPORTANT LOVES)

She kept running through the forest and back to the pack house.

Suddenly she stopped in her run.

If her suspicions were true, then Dante was stabbed with a silver knife that was dipped in vampire blood.

She assumed that when she removed Dante's shirt and saw the color of the blood he was losing and the infection around the wound.

She knew the symptoms cause she witnessed such a wound once before when Charon was stabbed.

She was also thankful that she still remembered how to heal and clean it.

She quickly changed course and heased to the mountain.

After searching for about 20 min. she found the plant.

'Wolvesbane'

After that she raced back to the pack house.

She followed Dante's scent up the stairs and in her bedroom.

The first thing that surprised her was that her room was full of warriors.

She didn't stop however. She pushed through the men, for the first time not caring that a male was touching her and yelled,

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY NOW"

Everyone parted.

She did not miss how Jace was looking at her.

Apparently he was thinking about how more ugly she was now, with a healing scar on her face.

She ignored him however, cause she wasn't kidding when she said that he should stop considering her his mate if anyone got hurt tonight and it wasn't anyone this time. It was Dante.

She pushed a warrior strongly to get him out of her way, cause he was standing in front of Dante.

She didn't care however.

The only thing that mattered was to save Dante.

She said a prayer, before setting to work.

She then started chewing the plant, not caring that it started burning her mouth.