chapter twenty-one-"Damn stubborn woman and memories" edited

Hey my lovely readers, hope you enjoy, vote, SHARE and COMMENT

Dedication goes to lov399

------------------------------------------------------------------

Tommy's pov

To say he was shocked would be an understatement. 

Lionesse is an Alpha and not just any alpha, but Alpha of Blood-lust.

And of course to become an alpha she should overthrow the previous one which happens to be Dominic, a beast of a man, how did she manage that?

He did underestimate her, short height and all, that's for sure.

Well knowing she can fight was one thing but to actually have her fight a duel to the death, right before his eyes, was another.

He saw his little sister in her and that made him even more protective of her.

He turned towards his mate and said,

"Sarah you have to convince her. You know she won't win this fight. Talk to her, convince her to let Jace fight in her place, she would listen to you"

"I'll try but... I can't promise anything. She's a hard shell to crack. If she sets her mind on something, the devil himself won't convince her otherwise" Sarah replied.

An hour or so later when she returned with a grim face he knew,

"She didn't listen did she?" Tommy stated.

"No, but I wasn't expecting her to either. Lionesse isn't the type to run away from her problems much less a fight. You can't really expect an alpha to back down. It's in their nature to take responsibility and protect"

"I'm not an alpha, but I can understand. My father is one after all. But still...Dominic is a savage dammit, he...I've seen him fight, I've seen him kill. He has no mercy" 

"You don't know Lionesse like I do. All my life I've seen men underestimate her and everytime she proved them wrong. Dominic is the one you should be worrying for Tommy, not Lion. Trust me SHE is the beast"

Tommy wanted to believe his mate but he knew, he saw what that man was capable of. 

He followed Sara out of the house, into the garden and sat down under a tree pulling Sarah beside him.

She blushed and snuggled closer to him,

"Sweetheart, what is it that is hurting you? Keeping you awake all night. I know that you have been through a lot, I gathered as much, especially if you were living in Blood-lust, but i know that you are hiding something. You can talk to me, you know. I want to help"

"I will, I promise Tommy but I...It's hard, I need some time"

"Okay sweetheart, take your time. Whenever you're ready"

As he laid in bed, he thought of the events of the day, the new revelations, the challenge, everything.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Tommy was sitting with his head on his knees at the far corner of the cell they were kept in. 

He was 10 years old and it's been 4 years since they were enslaved.

They could all hear a commotion happening outside but dismissed it thinking that it was just another wolf being dragged to his death. 

They were sitting silently waiting for Ravana to come down and drag one of them out for either entertainment or torture.

They all froze as they heard the heavy metal door being slammed open. She was certainly angry right now and the one that will be picked will most likely end up dead.

He heard feet running down the stairs and stopping at their door, then after a few hard hits the door was open and shattered.

But instead of Ravana, they saw their father, who was covered in bruises and cuts like them. Tommy and Mark ran towards their father who fell to his knees and cried while hugging them as close as humanly possible.

They hadn't seen each other for 4 years.

Their father looked at the chained legs before holding the chains in his strong hands and breaking them.

He did the same for the rest of the boys, Jace asked about his own parents,

"They are fine son now come on, we are leaving and we must be quick. The fortress is on fire and soon will explode, hurry"

Tommy immediately tried to stand up, pain shot through his limbs and fell back down.

Not seconds later, he was held in his father's firm hold.

On their way out, Tommy's heart would beat frantically every now and then, barely keeping himself from having panic attacks, whenever they encountered a vampire, but his father took good care of them. 

He was safe, he would keep reminding himself, his father was with him.

As soon as they were out of the fortress, they started running towards a group of people. 

He spotted his mother and held his arms out for her.

She took him from his father and crying, hugged both him and Mark like there was no tomorrow.

Suddenly Tommy gasped, eyes wide and going numb, 

"Tommy what's-"

"Lionesse" he whispered.

His parent's faces paled,

"Lionesse is here! Tommy SPEAK TO ME! IS LIONESSE HERE!"

"Dad, LIONESSE, please we need to go back, we need to-" 

A deafening sound was heard, the fortress falling apart.

He could only watch numbly, as his mother fainted, his father caught her just in time before turning to everyone with cold, dead eyes and commanding them to move. 

From that day neither his mother nor father ever smiled again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He was brought back to reality when his Sara started to shake him, eyes filled with worry.

"Sara? Are you alright?" he tried to say, his throat was hurting due to crying so hard.

"You...tell me Tommy...Sweetheart, you are crying. What happened?" Sarah asked concerned.

"Nothing Love, a bad dream, everything's fine" he said before standing up and rushing to the bathroom.

Nothing was fine, nothing would ever be fine. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you COMMENT, SHARE, vote and enjoyed.

Love you all,

Dania