Chapter eight-"Mysteries" edited

HELLO EVERYONE , COMMENT , VOTE AND ENJOY

Dedicated to OTTB4ever

-----------------------------------

Jace's pov

Both men got in the car and sped towards Tobby and his group.

They found the group of three men waiting for them with a vampire forced on it's knees by Tobby.

As they got closer, the stench grew and Jace knew that this vampire was an old one.

Blake and four others of Jace's warriors arrived soon after, yanking another vampire out of the vehicle by Tommy.

Tommy pushed it roughly on it's knees beside the other one.

"Sorry Alpha, I tried to link you but you were blocking everyone out. I brought it just in case"

"You did well bringing it as well. You never know when any of us will lose control and kill them" Jace reassured his third in command.

The vampires stiffened and raised their heads sniffing the air, setting their eyes on Jace, Dante and Tommy.

The warriors narrowed their eyes at the two vampires when they exchanged evil grins.

That infuriated the warriors and Jace grabbed one of them by the throat,

"What's so funny? Why don't you share it with us so we could all laugh"

The vampire just laughed,

"If it isn't our beloved warrior or should i say ... slave"

Jace's eyes widened in shock and took a few steps back dropping the vampire.

The vampire's smirk widened and turned towards the other saying,

"Don't tell me you forgot our favorite slaves? You do remember Jace, Dante, little cwying Tommy, Mark and Tobby. Oh and that sexy bitch. You remember her don't you?"

"How could i forget. Man now that woman had serious disobeying issues. She was a real handful. Demanded much discipline. But of course Master Damien had to order us all off, keeping his little prize for himself"

Tommy was the first one to recover from his shocked state and lunged furiously at the vampire, ripping his head off in blind fury.

He couldn't bare to listen to what horrors his sister was forced to suffer.

Breathing heavily out of pure rage, Dante turned to the remaining vampire,

"You saw what happened to your friend? You're a heartbeat away from the same fate, so I would suggest you tell us why the hell were you sniffing us all and took the most interest in our alpha's scent?"

"You are so blind to what is happening around you. All of you are still so caught up in your pathetic past. YOU JUST WAIT MUTTS! THE GAME IS ABOUT TO START" the vampire said in a loud voice, his eyes crazed with madness.

"Just kill it Dante, it is obviously crazy" Jace said in a cold emotionless voice.

Dante grabbed the vampire by the throat ready to kill it, when it spoke again, only this time what he said made everyone's hearts beat faster and their blood to run cold,

"How about you say hello to your precious mates for us mutts. Especially you Jacy, she is just so fucking gorgeous and master Damien said he WANTS her and what he wants, he gets"

Jace saw red, no one threatened him ... NO ONE.

"We're leaving" Jace growled, barely keeping his wolf in control.