chapter thirty-five-"Induction"

Hey loves thank you soooo much for the lovely comments.

Sorry but things were uhh well rough with my father and he took the mobile before i could update like i promised.

Anyway, the goal this time is 25 comments least about the characters of this chap and the chap in general.

I will update in the same day that you give me the 25th comment, not before.

Dedication goes to one of my beloved friend Gabshaik. She is just amazing though she is as old as a grandma lolololo kidding, i swear she is very young. Please don't kill me love hahahaha

So here's the chap

-----------------------------------------------------

Lionesse's pov

(Read above please)

Lionesse woke up and looked if Dante woke up.

He was still sleeping, but it was fine cause he really did need the rest to help him heal better.

He was still holding her hand, but she had to let it go because she had to go to her territory and induct the girl.

She slowly withdrew her hand from his not wanting to wake him up.

She did and thank goodness her fingers healed right cause if they didn't she would have had to break them and reset them and that would be nasty much.

She stood up and changed her bloody and ripped clothes from the fight last night.

She wore some black leather leggings and a tight black t-shirt.

Tauriel asked her many times why she wore black, but Lionesse never told cause the answer was depressing and she never was in any mood of hearing her one hour speech after.

She always wore black, because that pretty much summed her mood and life in general.

She was tortured and depressed and betrayed by her family and love. She felt ugly especially with all the scars and all in all miserable most of her life.

That's why she wore that color.

After she was ready, she put some knives and guns on her belt and took one last look at Dante before leaving.

There were only two people around here that she trusted to take care of him and her pups.

So she followed Caelee and Tommy's scent which led to the garden.

She approached them and once they saw her, they quickly ran to her.

"So how is Dante? Is he gonna be alright?" Caelee asked.

"He is fine, Cae but i need to ask a favor from both of you."

"Of course, fire out" Tommy said.

"I need you Caelee to take care of Ash and Tammy for me and Tommy i need you to keep an eye at Dante. If something happens i want you to immediately call the doctor and then me. Can you two do that for me? Oh by the way, i'll be taking Taury, Sarah and Kiera cause all pack members must be present" Lio asked, hoping they would not turn her down.

"O-o-of course we could, but wh-" Caelee started only to be interrupted by Jace.

"Why would you ask of such favor. Where do you think that you are going" he said coldly.

"Well that would be non of your business, don't you think?" she said sarcastically, looking at him coldly.

"That is my business. You are my mate, so where you go is my business"he said and Lionesse laughed loudly.