chapter twenty-nine-''Who dared touch MY...''

Hey my lovely readers, sooo hope you enjoy, vote, SHARE and COMMENT.

Dedication goes to booklover_tmb

So here's another chapter

------------------------------------------------------------

Lionesse's pov

She woke up with a start and thank god nobody was in the room with her cause her wolf was still not so happy about being sedated and was still in protective mode.

Her wolf didn't intervene in her business, personal or social life and in return Lionesse never intervened in her wolf's decisions when in wolf form.

She would always give her wolf all control when in wolf form and only sometimes tried to stop her. But those times were rare.

However there was only one situation that her wolf would take control while still in human form and that is when she felt that Lionesse was threatened.

When she felt that Lionesse was weak due to an injury or blood-loss like the current situation.

That's when she took control. That's actually what saved her life many times when she was in Damon's fortress or the first two years in BloodLust.

That's what saved her and her friends from getting raped all these years.

She kept taking deep breaths, speaking calming words to her wolf, in an attempt to calm her down.

She managed to do that after 15 minutes.

Then she tried to sit up and that's when she realized just how sore and a little dizzy she felt.

After another 15 minutes, she felt good enough to stand up without collapsing from the dizziness.

The first thought that came to her mind was that she was really hungry and the only thing she really wanted right now was a cigar and her most sacred possession ever. HER DARK CHOCOLATE.

She would gladly go without food for months if it meant that she would have an endless supply of dark chocolate.

She slowly and carefully made her way out of the room and to her room.

She took a pack of cigars and lit one. She smoked it by the time she reached the kitchen where her beloved chocolate was.

As if in a trance she made her way to the huge refrigerator and opened it.

That's when she froze. She felt her eyes darken by the second. She crazily started to look, cause she was more than sure that she still had one pack of her chocolate goodness.

An angry growl left her mouth when she didn't find it but instead found another scent lingering in the place, she last put her chocolate in.

Her eyes where completely dark by that time and angry snarls left her mouth whenever she opened it.

The one who dared take HER dark chocolate would not get out of this alive.

Death is his/her fate.

She followed the scent into the living room and when she reached it, she slammed the door open, making almost everyone jump in fright or shock.

Silence then filled the room as everyone stared at her with wide shock-filled eyes and jaws that almost fell on the floor.

"I am going to ask once and once only. WHO WAS THE FOOL THAT DARED TAKE MY DARK CHOCOLATE" She snarled.

She was once more met with silence.

''You don't want to tell me? Very well, well i can track down the scent of the idiot that stole MY most sacred possession and I guarantee the fool that i will have his/her sorry face on a damn stick when I catch them.''