Chapter 8 🥀: B-B-Blocked

Mariah's POV
*
We were chilling at Keke's new apartment, when my phone started ringing.

Evan 🍎🐝😘 would like to FaceTime...

"Lemme catch some headphones." Kelldrick threw his at me. I quickly plugged them in, answering the phone.

"Hey, E."

"Hey, Em. What's up witchu?"

"Just chillin'."

"Coo'. "

"Who you over there cheesing at?" I mugged Kentrell.

"None of ya business, dent head."

"Don't get hurt." I rolled my eyes playfully.

"You and him got some'?"

"Man, no. He just wanna be nosy."

"Stop pillow talking, witcho ugly ass."

"Bite me, bitch."

"In a heart beat." He said, making everybody laugh.

"Anyways, what you got going on?"

"I got a lil' situation." He groaned, flipping the camera to his lap.

"Aww, want me to make it go away?" I laughed, wondering why he called me about it. He did this two other times, and I hung up on him both times.

"Chill out, 'cause you ain't gonna do nothing 'bout it."

"You gone stop saying that 'cause imma pull up one day and put it on ya."

"Put what on who? Don't get choked out."

"Don't get put back in that Halo brace." Everybody fell out geeking, and Trell mugged me.

"You ain't shit!" Kd pointed, laughing his heart out. I laughed back.

"Man, real talk, you gone come over here?"

"Bye, Evan." I hung up the phone.

"Remind me to block his horny ass."

"Should've been blocked him."

"Fuck up."

"Imma 'Fuck up' ya strut, keep disrespecting me." I pursed my lips, shooting him a bird.

"HUSH MODE." I threw the remote at Ben. He yelled and fell off of the couch.

"Stop, Ben! You gone get me evicted!" Keisha said, sitting under Beenie.

"Man, don't come for me, or imma tell Beenie how you been telling Mariah his business!" He was about to keep going, but he was cut off when Keisha threw a throw pillow at him.

"Black bitch!" She muttered, crossing her arms.

"What he talking about, bae?"

"She was telling her how ya stroke game was!"

"Shut up, BEN!" She squealed. Beenie looked down at her, smiling at her flushed face.

"For real?" She just hid her face in his side.

"You telling our business, Mariah?"

"What business, YoungBoy?"

"About what we do under da' sheets."

"Nigga, we don't even cuddle under the sheets, hell you talm 'bout?"

"She shut yo' shit up!"

"Kd, I will light yo' ass on fire." Kd sucked his teeth.

"Mariah, you talk so much shit knowing I still ain't fucked you up fa' changing my name in ya' phone. You just adding to my get-back."

"Ooou, I'm shaking in my boots!" He only chuckled at me, mumbling as he scrolled on his phone.

"Don't speak so low, you across the room, rememba'?"

"I said: When I put that Act Right on you, all I betta' hear is Yes, daddy and You want some head?" I looked at him as everybody laughed.

"Where you gone get that Act Right from? Call me when you do."

"Mariah, stop tryna front like when I was on you that day you ain't get wet for a nigga. It was only a couple of weeks ago, I know ya memory ain't that bad." He smirked at me.

"I didn't get wet, bitch! Fuck you, though."

"Imma feel next time, so you can't lie to daddy." I sucked my teeth, waving him off.

"My daddy name is Marcus Maxwell Williams, Sr." I recite, rolling my neck.

"No, that's yo FATHER's nam--Hol' up. They call yo' pop Mad Max, right?"

"They used to call him that in Georgia, why?"

"Nigga, how you know his name if the streets call him Mad Max?"

"My mama used to be friends with this younger chick, always was talking about him. It was either "Marcus" or "Maxwell" or she would be talking about how she wanted to marry him, or whatever. I finally asked her who the fuck she was talking about, and she called him out by "Mad Max". Anyway, shorty you didn't tell me Pops was the biggest drug lord in the Rouge." I looked at him, blankly.

"I didn't even know..." It's been a couple of week and my dad still hasn't stopped by.

"Oh, shit..."

"Nah, you good. This just gotta stay here. In this room. No opp shit." I said, coldly.

"Imma be back, gotta handle some'."

"Bring back some' to eat." Kentrell slapped Kd on the back of his head.

"He good, imma call y'all to see what y'all want." I sniffled, hoping they wouldn't hear.

All this shit they hiding, the WHOLE truth better come out tonight.