Chapter 36 🥀: Gas

Mariah's POV
*
We all sat in Montana's living room, pretty much staring at each other, bumping AI Youngboy and 38 Baby 2 on repeat.

"Why the fuck y'all got so much money and never have nothing to do?" Keisha sassed. I got up to go to the kitchen and invade Montana's refrigerator. I felt somebody grab my hips and bump my butt softly.

"Nigga, chill!" I turn around to face Youngboy with a mug on my face.

"What?" He asked innocently.

"Can I get a drink without you assaultin' me?" I bucked. He held his hands up in surrender. I squat down and tried to choose a drink. I felt him pull my hair, making my head go back and forth. I snatched a can of pink ginger ale out of the fridge before jumping up. I closed it behind me.

"Why you messing' wit' me?" I crossed my arms after I put the drink on the counter, annoyed. He got a little closer.

"If we was fuckin' and I told you ta' ride my face, would you do it?"

"H-huh?" I felt my face heat up and coughed. He looked amused.

"If we was--"

"I heard you!" I buck.

"Would you?"

"Nope." I bit my lips together. He laughed, shaking his head as he walked out of the kitchen.

"Bet." He said a little louder as he crossed the threshold to the living room. I opened my soda and leaned against the island. A couple of minutes later, my phone buzzed.

Ben🔟⛽️: YB out here talm bout u 😂 come 👀 bout him suh

I laughed and rushed out to the back patio.

"I heard you was talkin' shit." I bucked at YB.

"And if I was?" He said in a ghetto female voice, smacking his lips.

"Then you catching these hands, boo boo." I played back. He got up and started hitting me like a bougie female. I laughed as a hit back.

"Nuh uh!" He picked me up by my waist, throwing me over his shoulder as everybody laughed. He walked through the sliding door as I beat his back and laughed.

"Put--me--down!" I said in between laughs.

"They finna fuck!" I heard somebody say. I rolled my eyes, still struggling to breathe from laughing so hard. He threw me off his shoulder and I bounced on a bed. He pounced on me and started planting wet kisses all over my face.

"Ew, ew, stop you win!" I giggled, turning my head as he pecked my temple and cheeks.

"Move!" I pushed his chest lightly. He moved his head down to my neck, kissing softly on my spot.

"Sttooopp!" I nudged him again, biting my lip. He finally stopped, looking at my face and licking his lips.

"Why you starin' at me?" He asked.

"Why you starin' at me?" I mocked him. I felt him poking my leg.

"Why you always wanna do freaky shit and get me wet when we not at h--" I stared at the ceiling in frustration when I realized what I said. He smiled at me curiously.

I'm so dumb.

"So, you wet?"

"Unt uh." I shook my head and spoke quick, shutting my legs.

"Let daddy check, den..." His accent thickened up again. I sighed shakily and opened my legs, not feeling like arguing.

"You gone learn da stop lyin' to me." His voice was deep and quiet.