Chapter 25 🥀: Set Up

Mariah's POV
*
"Uh, y'all must thought I was playing about this party?" Everybody looked up at me and slowly nodded. I sucked my teeth.

"Somebody havin' one tonight. Y'all wanna go?" I nodded, shrugging.

"What time and who throwing it?" Beenie asked, sitting up.

"Uhhhh, that chick Madison, and it start at 10."

"Imma call YB and KD to see if they wanna slide." I looked at the clock and saw that it was almost 9, so I went and got ready once they left.

"Can I borrow a dress?"

"You didn't even have to ask." I said, looking in the mirror at my outfit. She slapped my butt as she went by.

"Quit with that gay shit!" I laughed. I handed her my phone, she already knew what the deal was. I squatted down, looking at the camera.

MoneyRiyah: Stack it up, then go get rubber bands 💰~ @Iamlucascoly 😍 (PC: @Kashkei)

Nba_youngboy: You better have ya clothes on by the time we get there, I'm feeling this mini photo shoot tho 😍

Kashkei: @nba_youngboy that is her outfit 🤔

Nba_youngboy: better have them forces laced up tight 🙃 look at ya sis @official_mark

MoneyRiyah: 🖕🏽 I see how we rocking @nba_youngboy

Official_mark: when I call you better answer

Iamlucascoly: 😻 sheesh

I didn't even bother  reading the rest, Lucas just made my day. Keisha and I walked out of the building side by side.

"You still came out here in them damn non existent shorts?" I sucked my teeth, holding my hand up. I gestured to Malu, wondering why they was still kicking it. He was about to speak, but I held up a finger.

Broadie ❤️💪🏽 would like to FaceTime...

I answered it hesitantly.

"Hey, big bro!"

"Just because I'm all the way in Georgia with two weak legs, doesn't mean I won't come beat yo ass." I sucked my teeth.

"You reachin', they not even that short--"

"Look, I ain't got time for this foolishness. You better call me when you get in, keep an eye on everybody around you, and you betta have some' on you. Whether it's pepper spray or a .38." He says, waving me off.