Chapter 78 🥀: Game Time

Mariah Williams 💫

I put my hoodie on and checked the time. Kentrell and the boys had three hours before the game started. Kentrell swearing up and down I'm not going. I laid in the bed and got on my phone. Kentrell's phone flashed beside me. At first, I ignored it. When it flashed again, I looked at it for a long time. I picked it up and buried myself under the covers, unlocking it. I went to his messages first. Some unknown number was texting him. I scrolled up a little before reading.

Unknown: y u capping like u just don't want me
-ain't no cap dumb ass ion want u nomo 🤷🏽‍♂️ u a ex for a reason shawty

-Unknown: nah u capping cuz u got Mariah dumb ass back 😂

-das my mf baby and I already kno she down for da cause. U da dumb ass

Unknown: u finna b looking real dumb when I send these mf screenshots from back when we was together

-so I can go show her the exact same messages and the times on em 🤣 damn ian that stupid ole clown ass 🤡

Unknown: whatever

-thank you for the reminder tho

Unknown: for what dumb ass

-to block yo ass. 💯

I was all smiles. I thought this nigga was cheating on me, but he was just curving bitches left and right.

"Bae, you seen my phone?" I quickly hid it between my legs and emerged from the covers.

"No." I sighed, acting normal. I closed my eyes as it started vibrating.

"Oh, it's ringing, you hear it by you?" He started looking around, then snatched the covers off the bed.

"Found it?" I shrugged handing it to him. He gave me a look then took it.

"Ian even finna ask." He shook his head and walked back out of the room. An hour later, they loud asses were gone and I was bored.

Asia 💯💕 would like to FaceTime...

"Wassup bih?"

"Wassup baby? I bought you, me, and Gigi tickets to the LSU game, so be ready when I get there." Asia big balling ass.

"Bruh, I cant go."

"And why is that?" She scrunched up her face.

"Youngboy crazy ass."

"Ah, girl he lightweight. I'll knock his ass out, then we'll go." She joked as she put the phone in her lap.

"Nah sis, he's there."

"And why you ain't go?"

"He trippin'."

"But is he ya daddy—ew, don't answa that. I mean, I thought you was grown?" She stankfaced me.

"I am." I did it back.

"Okay, we goin, right?"

"Hell yeah."
*

"Girl, stop." I laughed at Gigi as we sat down.

"Ooou, girl he fine..." Asia tapped me and pointed to 33.

"That's Nasir. He an asshole, though."

"Ion give a damn, I got some' for assholes." I shook my head and waved her off. I peeped Zay talking to a coach.