Chapter 58 🥀: Planning

Mariah Williams 💫

I been avoiding Youngboy and Jaliyah all this week. You know how hard this shit is? I just wanna stay outta these folks way so I won't have to catch a double homicide charge. This shit so outta pocket. I know if it was the other way around and Jaliyah was tryna stay with me and Youngboy, I would've cracked him in his shit.

"Girl, this YB twin." Asia said, playing with Kayden. I had her over here all the time since Day and Mimi were back in SC for a while. Her and Gigi kept me company.

"Cuter, though." I added, smiling. She laughed a little.

"Bitch, you play step mommy betta than stepmommy does." She nodded her head to Fatman, who was sitting in my lap. I shook my head.

"No, I'm playin' babysitta'. The fuck is a stepmom?" She laughed at me.

"Guh, stop! You know you in love wit em." I hummed.

"Love? Hmmm...Bye." I waved her off, standing him up and bouncing him.

"Whatchu doin' today, otha than playin' step mommy--I mean, babysitta'." I laughed at her.

"Ion know. Wanna go to the mall?"

"Ooou, yeah let's go. What we doing wit' this nigga children?" I sighed, scrunching my face up at Fatman.

"I guess we goin' on a field trip." I said in a baby voice.
*

We ended up bringing Gigi to the mall with us, looking like some damn single mothers. I had Kayden on my hip, Fat was in a stroller, and Gigi pushed the empty stroller. We went in DTLR looking for a couple of pairs of shoes.

"Yooo, Issa cop." I put Kayden on the bench and picked up some tan suede Pumas.

"I'm really feelin' these Jade 12's." Gianna picked up the black and turquoise shoe.

"Hell yeah." I smirked. I felt a small hand tap my thigh.

"Hm?" I look down at Kay. He pointed to Foams."

"Awe, you want them? Okay, I get you them." Everybody looked dead at me, a smirk on their face.

"What?"

"Step mommy." Asia coughed, and I cut my eyes at her.

"What? If the baby want the shoes, imma get 'em? I'll get Fat some too, hell." Before they could say anything else, somebody cut me off.

"Can I help you ladies?" I turned around to meet the fine ass light skin behind me. I smirked a little.

"Uh, yeah." I gave him me, Fat, and Kay's sizes and eyed him as he walked to the back.

"Ooou, girl stop eye rapin' him."

"Shut up!" I whisper-yelled back. He helped me try on the babies' shoes, flirting with me the whole time. We got up to go to the register.

"Yeah, I just--Kayden, go put it back." He had came up to me with a shoe in his hand, trying to hand it to me. The boy laughed at him.

"Hm!" He continued to try to hand it to me. I sucked my teeth, and Gianna took it from him. I tried to talk again, but he started reaching for me.

"Up!" Was all he was yelling. I sighed, picking him up.

"How old ya son?" He asked, ringing up the shoes.

"Huh? Oh nah, patna, I'm kid free. These my--friend's kids."

"Ex's" Gianna played it off, acting like she was clearing her throat. I turned around and mugged her. He just laughed. I paid for the shoes and said bye to the dude.