Chapter 41 🥀: Back At It

Mariah's POV
*
"IT'S HOEIN' SEASON, BITCHES!" I yell through the apartment then started twerking.

"Fuck it up, aye!" Ben yelled as everybody hyped me up. Youngboy was too busy mugging me. I stopped, laughing. I don't know why he worried about me.

"Y'all needa get out. I got an appointment."

"With who?"

"Dr. Dick." I say jokingly.

"Stop fuckin' playin' wimme, luh girl." I turned around slowly, locking eyes with YB.

"Bitch..." I mugged him, then sat down. My phone started ringing and flashing.

Broadie ❤️✊🏽 would like to FaceTime...

Aw hell.

"Hello?"

"What I done told you and Keisha, bruh?" I sucked my teeth.

"Yeen block 'em?" I mugged Keisha.

"Hell yeah, YO ASS didn't block him." My jaw dropped.

"My fault."

"Yeah, anyway, didn't I tell y'all to stop hoeing on the snap?"

"If we wanna hoe on snap, we can hoe on snap! We grown." YB popped me in the mouth.

"Facts!" Keisha co signed. I popped him back.

"Stop hittin' my boy."

"Pull up on me or shut the fuck up."

"Fact--NOOOO, don't tell his ass to pull up!"

"Bet." He hung up before I could say anything else.

"He finna come beat y'all ass at the same time, big facts." I sucked my teeth.

"He'on run nun!"

"Make sure you remember that when he come." YB pinched my cheek.

"Stop fuckin' touchin' me, ion know who you been fingerin'. Ion know if you wash ya hands." I bucked at him. He sucked his teeth.

"Last female I fingered was you." I looked at him, scrunching up my face.

"Stop fuckin' lyin'. Lie to the black hole pussy having bitch." I shrugged and he couldn't help but bust out laughing.

"Nah, but farreal, if I wasn't gettin' nothin' out of it, ian do it."

"You still had to touch her, ain't ya?" I cocked my head to the side before he sucked his teeth. I got up and started walking to the back.

"I'm finna go to sleep to avoid this ass whoopin' from Dad #2." I rolled my eyes at the fact I even had to say that. I walked into my room and laid on my stomach, putting a pillow under my head. I felt somebody wrap their arms around my thighs and lay their head on my butt.

"Kentrell, what the hell you think you doing?" I mushed his head.

"I'm sleepy." He mumbled, already half asleep. He started rubbing my butt, making me jump.

"Can you stop?" I whined, yawning. I just gave up when I realized he wasn't gonna get up or stop. Or because I kinda liked it. Before I could drift off to sleep, YB called my name sleepily.

"Riah?"

"Hm?"

"I luh yuh..." He mumbled tiredly. I bit my lip, deciding whether or not to answer.

"I love you, too." I mumble back, drifting off to sleep.

*
"Wake up, guh."

"Mane, what yo' goofy ass want?" I groan, opening my eyes.

"You ate today?" My faced softened as I turned to him.

"No..." He handed me a plate with pizza on it.

"Thank you." I gave him an awkward smile.

"No prollem." He got up to walk out.

"Ken, wait. Shut the door, lemme talk to ya." He shut the door and sat at the foot of the bed.

"I was thinkin' bout...us." I pointed back and forth.

No.

"I thought 'bout how you was patient with me and my insecurities and shit--" He looked invested in every word I was saying.

"I know you young, and I know you need patience just like I do. You get what I'm tryna say?" He nodded slowly.

Bitch, shut up.

"Why I feel like you don't? Anyway, regardless of this lil situation we had going on, I love you. So, if you still wanna patch it up--." I cut myself off when his face lit up. It took everything in me not to listen to that voice that kept telling me not to trust him, or anybody else. That shit officially dead. He got up and walked over to where I was, kissing me on the cheek.

"You already know my answer. Now, you betta' eat." He said before walking out of my room. A couple of minutes later, everybody bombarded my doorway. I looked up with a mouth full of pizza. I held up a finger and finished.

"What?"

"Why YB all happy n' shit?"

"He actin' like a sap again."

"Y'all together again?" Keisha asked the million dollar question. I bit my lip to keep from smiling, then shrugged innocently.

"OOUU, BITCH THEY BACK AT IT!" Kd yelled, jumping up and down, making me laugh.

"I guess so."

_____________

I don't start my college courses until next week so I don't have to be to school until 11 tomorrow & Friday 😛✊🏾. More updates coming up ❤️