Chapter 76 🥀: Behind the Jacket

Mariah Williams 💫

"Oh...oh shit..." I whispered, staring wide eyed at the positive pregnancy tests on the counter.

"You got my Louis Vuitton bel— What the hell is you doin'?" He scrunched up his face as I hid the tests.

"Why you lookin' at me like that?" I tried to play it off.

"You half sittin' on the counter, legs open, in them thin ass leggin's. Why you think I'm lookin' at you like that?" He licked his lips and shook his head.

"Bruh, bye." I mugged him as my leg started cramping. He walked out and closed the door. I jumped off the counter and stared at the tests again. Lemme be a lil bit more clear—

These. Are not. Mine.

I don't know who been in here pissing on the tests that I bought, but it can't be that hard to figure it out. I pulled out my phone to text the group chat.

-get y'all asses over here

Asia 💯💕: oooo we in trouble?

Sissy 👭💚: ^^^

-yep

I sighed and hid the tests again, coming out of the bathroom.

"Neicey! Come here, babe!" She skipped over to me, hair messy as ever. I sat on the couch and made her sit down in front of me, wondering what I could do to it. I was halfway into braiding it with afro puffs when there was a knock at the door.

"Come in." I say as Bri complains for the thousandth time. Asia and Gigi stepped in, along with the girl that Boomer been bringing around lately, Yvette. She been here like she live here.

"Bri, go play for a lil bit."

"But I don't wanna—"

"What did I say?" She got up and walked out, pouting. I got up.

"All of y'all, sit." They sat down, them niggas knew not to test me. I walked to the bathroom and grabbed the tests. I walked back in, the tests out of sight.

"So...y'all got something to tell me?" I was mainly talking to Asia and Yvette. They both shook their heads.

"Well, I found these in the bathroom. My tests, not my results." Asia looked at the girls on either side of her.

"You needa be talkin' to them, cause I'm on birth control and he always have a condom on." She sat up.

"They mine. I'm pregnant."

"I done walked in at the wrong time, lawd. Sis in law pregnant?" Youngboy stood in shock.

"Gigi..." I sighed, putting a hand over my forehead. It made sense, her mood been swinging harder than a kid on a swing set.

"How pregnant are you—I meant—how far along?" His ass was really shook. I was, too. Even though she wasn't that much younger than me, it was like my LITTLE sister was pregnant. Like, someone who I watched grow up.

"I'll be four months tomorrow." I scrunched my face up.

"What? And you not showing?"

"Number one, I'm skinny as fuck. Number two, I'm always somewhea wearing a thick ass jacket." She stood up and unzipped her jacket, sliding it off. She lifted up her shirt, revealing her little pudge.

"Awww!" Asia cooed, laying a hand on her stomach.

"Nuh uh, you hand cold." She slapped her hand away playfully.

"Who's the daddy?" Asia asked in a whisper. She grabbed our hands and pulled us to a back room. She shut it and locked it.

"Look, four months ago, the only person I fucked with was that guy I showed you—"

"Quint? You fucked Quint? Before or after you found out he was loco?" We gone talk about the fact that this nigga was talking to me at the same time later.

"Before."

"Lawd Jesus, the baby got pregnant by a mad man."

"Oh, God!" She covered her mouth and looked at us.

"Don't laugh." She said, simply. I looked at Asia and nodded.

"I...had sex with...DON'T. LAUGH." She mugged us.

"I had sex with Kd." She said quickly. My jaw dropped.

"Bitch, I'm sleep." Asia fake passed out.

"But now I'm back, bitch, when was this?"

"It was a one time thing—well, two." She blushed.

"Maybe three." She added before I could comment. She blushed again, then started counting on her fingers.

"Y'all don't even look each other's way like that, wow..."

"So y'all...was fuck buddies? Was him and Day Day together still?" Asia was still processing it.

"No, they was on a break."

"They broke up when we left Georgia, you know that?" They shook their heads.

"Well—"

"NIGGA, IS THAT MY SHIRT? DAMN!"

"Baby daddy alert." I sighed as we got up. I unlocked the door and called Niecey so I could finish her hair.

"Why y'all in there cooped up like chickens?"

"We had a private conversation, Ben. Stop checkin' us." Gigi snapped, making me look down.

"Man, I was jus' askin' luh guh. Yeen gotta be like that."

"Let it go, mane." Youngboy shook his head.

"Man, I'm jus' sayin', wit' that fat ass jacket on." I looked at Gigi, and she was in tears.

"Why you always at me?" She whined, and I sat beside her.

"Shhh, guh. Ben, chill." I said softly as she sniffled. He mumbled something about a period before he sat down and shut up. I looked at Kd, who was just spaced out.

"Lord, help me." I mumbled as I started back doing Niecey's hair.

_____________

Y'all got mad asl when I said PG-13, niggas came out the shadows on that one. 💀 Y'all funny asab

Comment & Vote 💚💛