Chapter 32 🥀: Boy, Bye

Kentrell's POV
*
I laughed as Mariah mugged me.

"Whatchu mad for, though? Always somewhere waking up mad." She sucked her teeth. I laughed again.

"You must want some mo' Act Right?"

"Nuh uh, that's why I'm hurtin' all ova' now."

"You the one talkin' all that big girl shit. Talk allat grown woman shit, you finna get some grown man dick. Simple." She threw a pillow at me.

"Nigga, you 17."

"Who fuckin' wit' a minor, now?" I stuck my tongue out.

"My relationship ain't illegal."

"Hell up."

"Still talkin'."

"You act like I won't shut yo' ass up, again. Can't talk wit' a dick down ya throat." She shot me a bird.

"While you talkin' allat shit, let's talk about how you hadda slow down a couple strokes in so you wouldn't nut too quick." She bucked, trying to get up.

"Nigga, I can't help you got bomb pussy. You act like I nutted quick, though. You the one sayin' ya shit was numb." I laughed as she limped.

"You thought I was playin' all dem times I said I was gon' fuck up ya strut?" She turned around slowly as she grabbed her keys.

"Kentrell, I will kill you with no hesitation." She said, squinting at me. All I did was smile.

"Oou, I like 'em crazy." I bit my lip.

"Nigga--" She cut herself off with a sigh.

"You comin' wit' me to go get my cousins? I know they been ready to go." We left them at three o'clock, and it was a little after 6. I nodded, walking behind her as she walked and complained. I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder.

"What the fuck, Trell?" I popped her butt as she beat my back.

"Imma carry you to da car." I say, walking out the door and to the parking lot.

"Hm, imma drive." I let her go and opened the door. We pulled back over my mama's house. I sucked my teeth when I saw Star's car in the yard. We got out the car and walked in the house.

"Whea my kids?" I ask her.

"Ova' my mama house." I scrunched my face up, looking at everybody else. I laughed at Beenie 'cause he was looking like Conceited.

"Okay, so why you ova' hea'?"

"I can't hang wit' my friends?"

"Go see them then, hell." Beenie muttered, getting up. Everybody started laughing like hell while she mugged him.

"Akikiki, my ass."

"Bet it stank." Kd bursted out.

"Just like yo' fuckin' attitude." Keisha co signed.

"Girl, fuck you--" Mariah, Beenie, and Nasir popped to attention faster than the rest of us.

"Oh no, you not finna do that one, that's what's not goin on." Nasir beat us to it. Riah laid a hand on her chest, acting surprised.