Chapter 21 🥀: Lurking

Kentrell's POV
*
"None of y'all can." She closed the door. I sucked my teeth.

"Oouuu, that sounded like a mean ass indirect." Beenie laughed. Malu looked at me, sitting up a little on my lap.

"Ion know who to." I said, tapping on my phone. Dani sucked her teeth. Ion even know why she felt the need to pop up at my house. Some bitches just can't take a hint, on God.

"She was annoying as fuck, who friend that was?" Everybody except Malu and Danielle said 'Mine!', making her suck her teeth.

"Bitch, who friend is you?" Kd clapped, mugging her. She looked at me, I looked at her, straight faced. She sucked her teeth, tapping on her phone as she walked out. I shrugged, sitting back.

"That was so mean."

"You must wanted me to lie? It's all one hunnid in here."

"Facts." She rolled her eyes at me. After a good lil while, I went on Snapchat, putting my headphones in. I looked at Mariah's story. I went and unblocked myself a while back when she left her phone open. She called herself blocking a lot of us and putting her Snap on private after the twerking incident.

🍪 on 🌊...

She mouthed the lyrics to Rake It Up.

@Darren 😍😛

"One of these dumb asses erased your number out my phone, slide up Darren. I forgot ya snap, too." I sucked my teeth. I wanted to slide up with some slick shit, but I just kept watching.

My poor lil 😼 can't take it 💧😭 Like yessss daddy 😜😩

"Girl, when fine ass niggas be giving me that look, I be so ready, like I ain't a whole virgin outchea. I be like 'Bitch, if you don't chill, like you done had some dick.'" She laughed. She be showing the fuck out.

"Sometimes I be catchin' myself saying 'I need some dick.', like, I need to stop, 'cause I know some niggas that will dick me down just 'cause I look at them wrong. Nigga gon' snatch me up and put me on a walker." I laughed right along with her.

"What's so funny?" I mushed her head.

"I'm on Snapchat." I heard her huff. I called Mariah.

"What?" She sounded out of breath.

"I interrupted some?" I smirked.

"Hell yeah!"

"What?" She looked away from the camera, blushing.

"It ain't important. What you want?"

"Why you actin' up on Snap?" She mugged the screen.

"Boy, how you get on my shit?"

"Answer the question, though."

"'Cause I'm horny. I need some dick. I'm frustrated. Wet. You name it." I bit my lip, holding back a groan.

"Man, chill on that. You know you ain't 'bout it."

"You don't know what I'm 'bout."

"Yes I do."

"Youn' know, 'cause you neva' been in my shit."

"Who haven't?" I mugged the camera.

"Nigga, okay, so you finger popped me, yeen been in this."

"Yet."

"Never. Yeen finger poppin' me nomo, neither."

"Keep playin'."