Chapter 40 🥀: Tease

Kentrell's POV
*
"I'm bored." Erica complained beside me as we sat on the pool side. I just ignored her, staring at Mariah. I liked her better when I was drunk, I couldn't understand her ass complaining.

"Tell ya ugly ass friend to come pick you up."

"Man, take me home."

"Shawty, I wasted my gas to go get you, just so you can complain an hour in? Call a uber, some'." I was getting frustrated. She just got up and stomped off.

"Where she goin', YB?"

"Hell if I know."

"You ain't shit." Kd laughed. I shrugged as I pulled off my pants.

"Watch out, bitch!" I yell as I run towards the pool and jump.

"Damn, cold as fuck." I wiped some water out of my eyes, seeing Mariah and her boyfriend all booed up. I licked my lips and didn't realize I was staring until Ben stepped in front of me.

"Nigga, you starin' at her like she a fat ass bowl of honey combs." He mugged me. I sucked my teeth.

"Ion even fuck with honey combs like that." After a while, her and pretty boy hopped out the pool, but she went in Montana's crib and ain't come out for a little while.

"Aye, Jordan?" Ben called from across the pool.

"Wassup?"

"You hurt that one, and imma two piece ya ass. And I ain't talm 'bout my fists. YB, only reason I ain't beat yo' ass is y'all got some deep shit runnin'. But, ion know you, so watch out. Otherwise, we coo'." He nodded.

"Yeen gotta worry 'bout that." He assured him. I climbed out the pool, then noticed that Mariah was coming out. My eyes widened when I could tell she didn't have anything on under her thin, pink dress anymore.

"Oh my damn..." I heard Kd mumble. I slapped him in the back of the head. I noticed she was staring at me and smirked cockily. Keisha walked up to her and whispered in her ear. She looked at all of us, the giggled, turning around and walking inside with her.

"What the hell so funny?" I heard Ben shout after them.

"TAKE YALL HORNY ASSES ON!" She shouted loudly. We waved her off as they went inside. After a little bit, we went in to dry off. I walked to the hall closet to get a towel. Riah was behind the door, and my eyes immediately went to her ass.

'Damn.' I mouthed. I put a hand over my mouth when she stomped in frustration, making it jiggle. She looked like she was looking for something.

" 'Scuse me, shaw." I mumbled at I reached over her head, purposely pressing up against her. I bit my lip and looked down at her face. She had her eyes closed and her lips were parted.

"Ken..." She moaned softly. I smirked and moved off of her.

"What's wrong?" I ask innocently as she blushed. I shrugged and walked back to the front, drying off as much as I could after I gave Ben and Kd a towel. Mariah walked in the living room with a blanket wrapped around her, sitting beside her boyfriend. Her eyes kept falling on my body, so I winked at her. My phone started buzzing and flashing.

Erica 🙄 would like to FaceTime...

I tried to hide the annoyance in my face as I answered.

"Hello?"

"What?"

"I want some dick." This bitch reckless as fuck.

"Go find some. We not together."

"What the hell you mean we not together? You wasn't sayin' all that when you was drownin' in it." She looked at me like she was surprised.