Chapter 57 🥀: Moving Day

Kentrell Gaulden ⚡️

"You straight?" I looked over as Beenie sped down the road. I noticed she was breathing hard as hell.

"Yeah, are you good?" She continued to breathe hard. I saw a tear slip down her face before her eyes rolled back.

"Oh, shit!" Ben yelled, his mouth wide open. Everybody started spazzing, trying to wake her up. Day slapped their hands away for them to stop.

"Turn the air conditioner up, slump her down so I can prop her feet up, and be quiet." She mugged us, and everybody sat back and watched in the quiet.

"Must be a lil docta'." Kd smirked, flirting. She couldn't help but laugh.

"I'm goin' through the CNA program. If you wasn't always scavenging fa' pussy, you'd know."

"Ghide damn!" Beenie yelled, making everybody laugh. I was getting a little frustrated. She looked at my face and straightened up.

"She breathin', so that's good, obviously." She talked to us as we stared.

"How was she acting when we was in the buildin'?" She turned to me.

"Throwin' up, sweatin', eatin' like hell."

"Sound like low blood suga'." She sighed. I sighed in relief. Everybody turned my way. I bit the inside of my cheek.

"You said she ate? She should wake up in a couple of minutes. Just take ha somewhea' she can rest."

"She can go back to ha' crib, bitch tryna kill ha' and us." Kd said, making me snort.

"I'll flatline that bitch." I simply said, turning straight in my seat.

"Where she gon' stay?" All eyes were on me.

"She stayin' wit' us." Jalen said, mugging everybody.

"Ain't they kidnap yo ass from thea'?" He sighed, throwing his hands up.

"Call Montana." Jaliyah suggested, her arms folded. Ben sucked his teeth.

"Man, bool out, we'en gon' dump baby girl ova ya man's house." Day mugged the fuck outta her. I covered my face with my hands. Everybody started snickering until there was a groan.

"Ah, I feel like a fat bitch sat on my chest." Everybody busted out laughing, and she tried to chuckle, but stopped and groaned.

"Chill, youngin'. You gotta rest up, let that food you ate do the job." She nodded, whimpering.

"You gon' come stay wit' me fa a lil bit." Everybody, including me was surprised.

"You good, homie." She waved me off, picking up her phone. I saw her go to her mama's contact, hovering over the screen. I took the phone.

"Ain't no choice. Yeen goin' ova that old bat house." I put her phone in my pocket. She sucked her teeth and pouted.

"Cryyyy baby, cry!" I teased her, flicking her bottom lip.

"If I ain't feel like I was run over by some rhinos or some' , I would lean ya shit." She rolled her eyes at me. I glanced at Jaliyah, she was looking mean as always.
*

We was all chilling at my crib, talking about what happened. I kept glancing at Mariah asleep on top of Ben like a little toddler.

"Man, okay so, what happened from the time y'all went in, to da time y'all was runnin'?"

"We could not find them niggas, at all! Like, we was real life runnin' wild fa like 20 minutes 'til we ran up on this big ass opening in thea'. All you could see at the otha' side was a doo'. So we ran up to it and peeked in, and them niggas was strapped like the muhfuckin' army. Two big swole ass niggas, they was just walkin' an' pacin' behind Jalen. Jalen ass was in the middle ah da room, and saw us in the crack and almost said some'." I laughed and looked over, he just shrugged and laughed.

"Anyway, so we bus' in, and point guns at them niggas. They had to to stay still, so Mimi untied Jalen, and we was gettin' away, den them niggas started shootin'. So we all was lettin' shots fly. My dumb ass fell, so I got a fat ass scrape across my chest. Man, when I tell y'all I was bouta have a heart attack? I was scared them niggas was gon' fall and land on me mo' than gettin' shot." Everybody was slumped over, laughing they asses off at Ben. Mariah started waking up. She got up and marched to the back without saying a word. I just furrowed my eyebrows and she walked out of sight. I just shook my head and sighed. We were talking for a while before I heard whining. I sighed, getting up.

"What wrong, Fat boa?" I said before I even seen him. Mariah was holding him while she was talking on the phone, and he was calming down. I sat on the edge of the bed beside her.

"Girl, yeah.--Shut up, Asia." She rolled her eyes and looked at me.

"Imma call you back, though. Lemme get him to sleep.--And imma be a good one. Bye." She laughed, mumbling something about her.

"Him need a changey, mhm." She giggled, handing him to me.

"Baby bag?"

"In da corna." I gestured, staring when she bent down. I put my eyes on Kam when she started walking over with it. She handed me the stuff and walked out as I was laying him down on the bed.

"Uh, Kentrell?"

"Hm?"

"Thank you fa lettin' me stay hea' a lil bit. Imma be out soon."

"Take yo' time, lil bit. They finna go get ya stuff, so if you wanna go wit' dem you can. They needa hurry up , 'fo that bitch change the locks ah do some' to ya shit. Imma boonk gang ha life." I cooed to Kam as I said the last little part.

"Damn, nigga. Aggressive ass." She laughed.

"Hmm, neva'mind. Imma keep it to myself."

"Yeah, good idea." She winked before she left out. After a while, Ben, Kd, and Mariah left and was gone for some time.
*

Mariah Williams 💫

So, this bitch sent somebody over here to change the locks. What her dumb ass didn't know, is all it took was a credit card. I pulled my credit card out, squatting down. I slid that bitch in, and unlocked the door.

"Get my shit, and some ah her's." I pulled everything I could out in sight and just started hauling it out. I got everything, from my clothes, to my guns, to my damn Eco Gel. These ain't games bitch. Once I was satisfied, we hauled ass out them dirty ass apartments and got back to Kentrell's house. We eventually got the little shit I had up into an empty room. I flopped on top of the bed and stared at the ceiling.

I guess this my home for a little while.

________

This was supposed to be up wayyyy earlier 😴

They kept us in school an hour longer cuz of that bullshit eclipse 🙄 we wasn't even close to totality

Anyway, vote and comment 💓 Thank y'all for 33K reads & 3k votes 😛