Chapter 13🥀: Wet Dreamz

Mariah's POV
*
"Hey y'all!" I started my live video as a bunch of people joined and started commenting. The boys invited Keisha, Mark, and I to come to Florida with them.

"Ask me stuff, talk to me, I'm bored as hell." I peeped that Malu joined, along with the boys, excluding YoungBoy.

Nba.youngboy2: where YoungBoy at

"Not in my pockets. Nah, I'm just playin', bae. I don't know where he is, though." I popped a hot fry in my mouth. I look up to see my hotel door opening, and Kentrell stepped through.

"Damn, you know what a knock is?"

"Hell up." He mumbled, flopping on my bed.

"All in my live being rude." I rolled my eyes. He poked his head in the camera, flicking it off.

"Y'all know how I'm comin'." He simply said. I noticed his voice was deeper than usual. I swallowed hard. He grabbed a pillow and put it under his head, closing his eyes.

"What the fuck? You got a whole hotel room and you come lay up in my bed?" I threw a small pillow at him.

"This ain't even yo bed."

"Nigga, my name is in the book under this room number, right?" I say, sticking my tongue out. He sucked his teeth. He was about to say something back, but I cut him off.

Malutrevejo: Tell my boyfriend I said hey 🙃😘

"Your girlfriend say hey." I said, kicking him.

"Mhm." He mumbled into my pillow, half asleep. I rolled my eyes.

"Y'all, he 'bout sleep." I laugh at him. Some minutes later, Keisha came in my room to sit with me on my live.

"Girl, me and mine was fighting yesterday 'cause I just got off work and he wanted some. Like, boy I'm tired, bye!" Keisha ranted. I saw Beenie comment. I pinned it, being petty.

Og_3three: 😒 he probably went without it for a good lil while

"Don't have one so I can't relate." She sucked her teeth at me.

"Girl--" She was cut off by Kentrell groaning stuff we couldn't understand in his sleep. Keisha looked at me with a weird look.

"Nigga talkin' in his sleep. Anyway, back to you. You woulda had one if--"

"Stop playin' wit' me, bruh." He mumbled, tossing over.

"Okay, imma just let his rude ass talk until he done."
I laughed at Keisha as she frowned at Kentrell.

"Man, just the tip, then." We both looked at the screen. We said we were gonna get off twenty minutes ago, so a lot of people left, but we changed our mind, so now only 98 people were viewing us. I blocked Malu from the Live, 'cause she was getting into arguments with the fans, and I fucks with them heavy, so. I blocked his baby mama just 'cause she stayed dissing, and she not with the shits. The screen lit up with a bunch of comments, most of them laughing, skulls, heart eyes, or wet emojis.

"Nigga having' a whole wet dream in ya bed." She chuckled, reading the comments.

"Man, wake him up, Keisha, these fresh sheets." I said, followed up by him moaning. I crossed my legs.

"Nope." She simply said. I whined when she grabbed my wrist when I reached for him. I shot her a bird as she smiled evilly at me.

"Ghide damn..." I heard him groan. I scooted back , letting my head sit on the headboard. I bit my lip as I looked at the ceiling.