Chapter 90 🥀: Lacking

Kentrell Gaulden ⚡️

I walked in the "abandoned" house where Senior's shooters be. I came in and creeped up the steps, hearing talking. I pulled my Glock out and pushed my magazine in. I busted through the door and put it up.

"Y'all bitches lackin?" I mugged them as they wiped the scared looks out their face. I shook my head, putting my heat up.

"Scared the fuck out me, boss man." Piru laughed.

"If y'all niggas gone be shootas, y'all gotta stay wit it. I pulled up on NBA and all they asses pulled a gun out." It was three people in the room: Piru, Big J, and Psycho.

"Psycho, what Marcus tell you da do today?"

"Issa hit on Jarome."

"That old nigga? Fa What? He'en got shit."

"Marcus think he robbed him last night."

"Man, I can already tell you dat nigga wrong. His ass was all da way in Atlanta tryna expose somebody bitch at da Mansion Elan." I sighed at Marcus already fucking shit up.

"Aye, everybody got the memo. Anything Junior tell you, run it through me first. Tell Marcus that Jarome in the A." I simply said, dapping them up and riding out. Apparently I had to check on them niggas the most, They be acting slow and shit. I really ain't have shit to do today, so I was just doing little stuff to help. A number ian have saved started ringing my line. I answered and waited for them to speak.

"Yo."

"Wassup My boa?" I asked KC. I was already onna first name basis with half these niggas, I been on the block so long.

"Nun much, coolin. Mad Max told me da call you da ask bout dis run I'm 'posed to make."
*

Mariah Williams 💫

I sighed softly as I stared at the words on my phone until they blurred.

A woman is more likely to have a miscarriage again after the first time.

Man, God knows I want kids. I want my own, I wanna raise em up. This shit right here truly scary. I tried to be all happiness and smiles when Kentrell walked in.

"Hey, baby!" He smiles at me. I smiled back.

"Hey!" My voice cracked. His smile faded a little.

"What's wrong witchu?" He put his phone on the dresser, seeing through my bullshit.

"Nothin'! I'm good." I let a tear slip down but I quickly wiped it away. He slid my phone out of my hand. He read the screen and set it beside him, taking me into a big hug. I started crying into his shoulder.

"Man...that stupid bitch ruined my life." He hugged me tighter.

"Now her evil ass ain't here to do shit." He mumbled. I nodded.

"I'm jus' scared bruh..."

"Me, too. But if you stay away from all the shit you scared of, yeen gon' eva live. You jus' gon be breathin', Ma." I nodded again.

"Spittin' grown man facts." I laughed a little and sat up.

"I am a grown ass man, so it make sense." He said with a smirk on his face. I got up.

"You are a lil ass boy til you hit 18."

"Ight, ian slingin' no mo grown man dick 'til I turn 18 then." I sucked my teeth.

"Do you wanna fight?"

"Do you wanna take a mean ass L?" Before I could answer, I heard three soft knocks on the door. I went to open it.

"Yes, baby?" I ask Brianna. She didn't say anything, only held her arms upwards. It was only five, and when she sleepy she usually just go lay down. I furrowed my eyebrows and picked her up. Her forehead was burning hot, and she was sniffling.

"Awww, she got a cold." I coped to Kentrell, poking my lip out. He went over to the dresser and started shifting though the drawers.

"Hm." He handed me a bottle of Daytime Flu Relief.

"You keep medicine that ain't fa lean?" He sighed at me.

"I got to, bruh. My paranoid ass take medicine every time I cough." I laughed at him and nodded.

"Me too, ian een gon flex." I poured a cap full and put it to her face. Surprisingly, she took it. I gave it back to Ken.

"Youn want no water? I used to hate the taste of medicine." I stuck my tongue out in disgust. She shook her head, snuggling up closer.

"If she'on get betta by tomorrow, imma take ya to Urgent Care, cause she actin' weird, I done seen her sick and this ain't it." I sighed, laying down with her when Kentrell nodded. She closed her eyes and started to doze off.

"I think Tay Tay got a cold, too. I think his nose was jus' runnin', doe. He fussy and allat."

"Awww, po' tink tink." I poke my bottom lip out.

"Lemme go get 'em." He walked out and came back with a sleeping Taylin. He laid beside us and let him squirm to get comfortable.

"You might not wanna get comfortable." I shook my head, smelling a foul ass smell. Kentrell grimaced, and I bursted our laughing as he hopped up. He went to go get the baby bag and started to change him after he looked like he was done. Brianna scared the fuck out of me.

"Auntie?" I jump and look at her.

"Hm?"

"Can mama come see me?" I gave her the most confused look.

"No...baby, I don't think she can..."

"Daddy said she might be?"

"And how the fuck is that?" I looked up with a mug on my face. She shrugged.

"How you been talking to daddy?"

"He come to school—and—and I was not supposed to tell you that he was coming, please don't tell him. I broke the pinky promise." She pouted. I looked up at Kentrell, and he looked at me with the same face .

"D-don't worry baby, we won't." I assured her. Her face softened as I was deep in thought. Was Beyonca really still alive? She couldn't be...

Could she?

__________

This shit hella long and ion know how to come to a stopping point smh 🤦🏾‍♀️

Comment & Vote 💚💛