Chapter 46 🥀: House Warming

Mariah Williams 💫

I haven't heard from the boys in three days, which was weird 'cause them freeloading niggas stayed eating up my food on the daily. I stopped worrying about them when Keisha busted through my bedroom door nervously. I turned my music down a little, picking my cup up.

"Wassup, foo'?"

"Riah, I think I caught some'." I pulled my headphones, sitting up.

"Throw that shit back, then." I crossed my arms. She sucked her teeth.

"I'm serious."

"Caught what from who? 'Cause I know it ain't ya boyfriend." She sighed as I sipped my tea.

"I think I got chlamydia from this nigga Duece...and I probably gave it to Ansel." I fought the urge to spit, put my cup back and started coughing violently.

"Damn, that tea good, but WHAT? Keisha, why the hell--what the hell--unt uh. Back this shit up." I mumbled the first part.

"Three wasn't giving me the attention that Duece was...he was smooth, nice, neat, clean--"

"Apparently not." I mumble under my breath, sipping my sweet tea again.

"So...we had sex."

"Without a condom." She nodded stiffly.

"After that, he disappeared. He told me he was moving back to Cali to take care of his mama."

"Mhm." Sip.

"Then, I started back goin' to Chapper St. Grocery...and you can guess what went on from there."

"You been to the clinic, guh?"

"Ion wanna go alone." I sigh, flipping the covers off me and putting on my slides.

"Come on, then."
*

"What they say?"

"The test results'll be back soon. They think it's chlamydia, though."

"Damn, Keisha." I said like Chris Tucker. She shook her head as we pulled up back home.

"How you tellin' Ansel and Beenie?"

"I don't know how imma tell Ans, and I'm not tellin' Beenie." I gave her the dirtiest look.

"So you jus' gon' let him walk around wit' it?" I mugged her as we got out.

"We didn't have sex after I had it with Jared."

"Okay, but still. You are in a relationship, Keisha." I shook my head as we made our way up.

"I know that, Mariah."

"Don't you think he deserves to know?" I scrunched my face up at her.

"It's my relationship. Lemme handle it." She waved me off and I shook my head.

"You goin' to YB house today?"

"Much as they be ova hea' I ain't think he had one. Sure. What time you goin'?"

"Prolly inna few minutes."

"Coo', I'll ride witcha." I sighed, thinking about what I'm gonna change into. I finally changed and we left. I stopped by Marcus' house to pick him up and told him to take my picture.

"Come on, damn." I roll my eyes and pose.