Chapter 12 🥀: Distraction

Mariah's POV
*
I finally got released from the hospital yesterday, so now I'm chilling at Keisha's apartment.

"Don't y'all got houses? Breathing my girl Keke's fresh air for free."

"I'm saying, damn." She rolled her eyes, then Beenie flicked her. I pushed YoungBoy's head off of my lap as soon as he tried to lay on it.

"Uh, what you doing?" He sucked his teeth, sitting back up. I was scrolling through Instagram (as always) and scrolled up on a screenshot of some girl named Mali or some shit, and him facetiming.

"You and ya girl cute." I simply said, reading the caption. I felt him glare at me.

Malutrevejo: While she's playing Sleeping Beauty 😴 I'm being his Queen 👑😍😘 @MoneyRiah

I busted out laughing, and everybody just looked at me.

"How she get my Instagram, though? And my business?" I was just mad that she was talking shit about some personal information.

"You must ain't see all them posts about you?" I heard Ben say. I checked my tagged photos, there were a bunch of pictures of me, the captions saying stuff about me being in a coma.

"Oh." I say, getting up.

"Where you 'bouta head?"

"The store." They all started shouting things they wanted, so I took their money and made sure I knew what to get.

"Imma ride with you, girl. Y'all niggas 'bout live here anyway, so I ain't leaving 'company'. We'll be back." I grabbed my keys and we went off to the store. I drove quietly.

"You already know what I wanna talk about."

"I'm not mad, he ain't my nigga."

"Why yeen cuffed his dumb ass yet?" I shrugged.

"He obviously need ya guidance, out here with that lil' girl."

"You know what bothers me about it? It's not even the girl's age at this point, it the fact that she doing grown people shit. This lil girl belly rolls on Musical.ly, dog. I hate that app with all my heart. And she think she all that. Who the fuck clowns 'bout somebody in a coma? It ain't like I did it on purpose. Like, boo, while you tryna clown me, name three songs by ya mans. I bet she don't even know three songs, the fuck." Keisha laughed.

"Bitch, you petty!"

"And is." I smirked at we pulled up and the same little connivence store I met the gang at.

"But again, I'm not mad. He ain't my nigga." She waved me off. We walked in the store, getting all the stuff the boys wanted.

"Girl, that cashier is fione."

"Ansel? Ain't you with Beenie?"

"Yeah, bitch, but I still got eyes." They were flirting from across the store.