Chapter 26 🥀: Caught

Mariah's POV
*
Kentrell gave me the good idea of putting some cameras around to catch what the fuck was going on around here. I put a camera on the front door, kitchen counter, and in my room. For days on weeks, there wasn't shit going on but the gang going in and out, and me sleeping in my bed. I went to check the live footage for my room, mostly to make sure Kentrell wasn't in my bed or some shit. Once I clicked on the footage of the corner camera, my door opened, and two people walked in.

"The fuck?" I dug my back into the car seat. Some light skinned nigga and Malu walked in. I chuckled.

"I fuckin' knew it." The boy sat down, his face towards the dresser cam. He had a big ass scar on his face.

Jaden.

I turned the volume up, my heart beating out of my chest. This nigga knew where I lived.

"And these guns yours?" She nodded, pulling out my box. I clenched my teeth, throwing my phone on the seat.

"That's not how you take the magazine out..." I heard him say. I threw my car into gear.

"Do you want the damn bullets, or not?" I heard him suck his teeth. I glanced down. They started running my bullets, again. I sped into traffic, hauling ass to get to my house. He put them in his pockets, grabbing Malu by the waist. He started kissing her and whispering shit I couldn't hear. I finally pulled up at the apartment, calling YB.

"Hmm." I heard groan through the phone.

"Where the fuck you at?"

"On the sofa, sleep."

"Nigga, you sleep that hard that you ain't hear a whole nigga and yo bitch go in there and steal my fuckin' jant?"

"Hell naw, you caught 'em?" He sounded more alert.

"Hell yeah, I'm outside--oh hell naw, here the nigga go." I ducked my head, I had a plan and he can't know I'm here.

"Imma be up in a minute." I got up there, busting through the door.

"Where the lil hoe at?"

"In the bathroom. She ain't my bitch, neither. I'm just lettin' ha' stay 'til her parents get back from wherever they at. She gotta go, though."

"Most damn definitely." I sit down on the counter, sitting my pistol beside me. I crossed my legs as I heard the door open.

"You ready to go?" She didn't see me. I took the safety off, alerting her of my presence. She spun around.

"So, who the fuck gave you the right--" I jumped off the counter, still holding the gun.

"--to go in my shit--" I cocked the gun.

"--and give away my ammunition?" She didn't say anything. I pointed the gun to the side of her head.

"Call that ant eater lookin' muthafucka back, tell him he forgot a clip." I instructed as she trembled.

"Hello?--Hey, y-you left one of the clips behind. Y-yeah. I love you, too." Kentrell was looking down, like he was sad.

"Wrap this shit up." I mumble, looking back at him sadly.

"Bye." She hung up.

"Go sit down." YB glared at her. I handed him the phone, showing him the video. I snatched the phone when Jaden pulled Malu towards him.

"We just gon' skip this part." He waved me off.

"Shit don't phase me." Malu laughed.

"Yeah, whatever." I looked over at her.