Chapter 77 🥀: Spoiled

Mariah Williams 💫

"Tee tee, can we go to the purple football game?" I automatically knew she was talking about LSU. I really didn't feel like going anywhere Saturday. I looked at her and bit the side of my cheek.

"Ion know bout that, boo." I said over Taylin's cooing. All of Youngboy's kids were over here. Talkin was on my lap, Fat and K3 were sitting in his lap, and Kayden was playing with Bri.

"But Auntie Riah, you promised!" She argued, making me sucked my teeth.

"Spoiled ass." I mumbled.

"You made ha that way."

"Shut yo high ass up. Ain't you buy her three collectible Barbies yesterday 'just because'? Lawd, ain't no tellin' what a little girl gone do to ya wallet." I shook my head. I looked at him to see that he was spaced out. I sucked my teeth and looked at Niecey.

"Issa possibility that we'll go, Love." I sighed, tapping away on my phone, fixing Tay on my lap.

"Oh hell nah, I'll take ha'." I looked over at Yb and he had a crazy look on his face. I mimicked him until I remembered why he was looking crazy. I just sat back and sighed.

"Can we get the close seats?" She asked slowly.

"Yeah!"

"Yay!" Bri cheered and went off to go play with Kayden again. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Who ya texting?" He been in that damn phone all day.

"Nobody." He answered, locking his phone and dropping it in his lap, turning to me. He was bout geeked as fuck. I peeped the styrofoam cup at his feet, shaking my head.

"So wassup, how's school?"

"Good. I'm just ready to graduate." I started playing with Tay, making him smile.

"We got a parent teacher conference tomorrow, in the mornin'." He informed me.

"Ian got class tomorrow, I can go."

"I'm goin', too."

"Yeen gotta." I waved him off.

"Yeah, I do."

"Well, long as you don't show up high." He sucked his teeth, actually looking offended.

"Bruh, hold me to a betta standa'd den that. I can be serious when I need to be. Quit tryin' me bruh, fareal." He waved me off and put K3 in his swing, then setting Fat in his bouncer.

"Damn, I'm sorry ." I looked down in my lap and started playing with my hands.

"Gimme a kiss." He muttered, squatting down in front of me. I just looked.

"So, you mad?" He kinda poked his lip out, then jumped in my face, pecking my lips. I giggled a little, pushing him away. I saw him slide his keys off of the couch.

"Whea' you headed? Leaving me wit' all these kids."

"Finna go holla at Kd, we had betted on a college game and he lost, still ain't ran me my check." I chuckled and shook my head.

"I'll be back, though." He went out the door, leaving me bored for a while. I looked down at my phone when it started buzzing.

"Wassup?"

"Aye, bruh, I was finna ask you what you wanted ta eat. But tell me why I see Gigi car in the driveway." I started whispering curse words before I answered.

"Maybe they talkin', jus' go back lata."

"Mane, I'm ova hea' at the do' now." I started stuttering and set Taylin on the ground.