Chapter 45 🥀: Black Out

Mariah Williams 💫

"I just can't belieh dis." I mumbled, low key mugging Jaliyah. I told these hoes I was about to chill in my room, Keisha followed, but I 'bout lost my shit when that dent face motherfucka sent her in here, too.

"Nigga disrespectful." She mumbled. I put my HP mini laptop on my lap, crossing my legs. Jaliyah opened her mouth to speak.

Ah hell.

"So, you sure you and Ben ain't got a thing? 'Cause I think that's real dirty." Me and Keisha stopped what we were doing and looked at each other, then at her.

"Girl, what the hell you talm bout?" Keisha rolled her eyes.

"I think you just look like a desperate hoe. I mean, so now I know that you and Kentrell dated and he broke up with you, and you went to his best friend as a rebound? I mean, who does that?" I threw my laptop clear to the side of the room and it hit the wall. She jumped and her eyes got wide. Keisha sighed, getting off the bed and sitting in the chair.

"Imma let you get ya ass whooped." She sipped her drink, pointing at her.

"Lemme tell you some'. Not that it's any of yo' damn business that you clearly ain't got since you IN MINE, I told yo' empty headed ass that me and Ben ain't got nothin' goin' on. Shawty, you real life disrespectful and you need ta watch ya self, 'cause  on my hood I don't do no talkin' when I'm ready da box. Now, when I clear yo' shit, you gon' be mad." I got up. She sucked her teeth.

"I was just statin' facts."

"You won't be statin' shit when I knock yo' got damn teeth out. You know what? I'm sick of this shit." I stormed out of my bedroom, slamming the door open.

"What's wrong witchu?" Ben asked. I made eye contact with him, then turned to YB.

"On my mama, if Youn get lil ma outta hea', I'm lettin' shots fly. She needa watch her mouth."

"Ion needa watch nun. Ya needa watch ya pussy, hoppin' from dick ta dick. Know you prolly liked what Darren gave you." Just like that, everything slowed down.

Did this bitch just--

I felt tears sting my eyes as she smirked in satisfaction, I saw pretty much all the boys jump up and start yelling at her as I blacked out. Once I came to, I was being tugged back by somebody, swinging on the ground. She was covering her face with her arms to shield my blows. I punched the side of her head as they finally got me away. I kicked and begged for them to let me go. I felt hot tears on my face as it stung in one spot. They pulled me to the back and I caught a look at Youngboy, who was looking pissed off. They shut the door and locked it. Beenie stood in front of it.

"Why you pull me off?" I whimpered, still crying.

"We'on wanna see you in jail, lil ma. She best not run that big ass mouth no'mo." Beenie said, looking angry.

"I was finna beat her ass myself."

"Yeen lyin'. Fuck he find ha triflin' ass at?" Boomer scrunched his face up. Everybody agreed.

"W-who told her?" Everybody froze.

"Jus' tell me..." I whispered.

"Befo' he got popped, he bragged on the block 'bout it. Just about the whole South side know." I felt weak.

"Fuck him, I wouldn't even spit in the fire he burning in." I say out loud. Somebody beat on the door. Beenie opened it. YB stormed in.

"You really had to do allat?" I don't have time for the bullshit, honestly. I felt just about my whole body heat up.