Chapter 42 🥀: Snowflake

Keisha Parks

I waited for the boys to go back out to where YB was before I started talking to Mariah. She sat up as I shut the door.

"You took him back?" I raised an eyebrow at her as she nodded. I shook my head.

"What? You said it ya self, he cares about me. I wasn't givin' 'em that same patience he was givin' me, so..." She trailed off into a shy look. I mugged her in disappointment.

"Don't look at me like that, he ain't Jaden. He different."

"Okay, so he don't beat you. But he prolly think he can get away wit' anything and you jus' gone take him back."

"Whateva'. I only want him for the dick, anyway."

"Yeah, right." I rolled my eyes at her. I already know that's a fat ass lie. She sighed.

"Okay, I love him, damn." She crossed her arms and pouted.

*
Kentrell Gaulden ⚡️

"I only want him for the dick, anyway." I backed away from the door, and then left the apartment without a word.
*
Baby Girl ❤️💍: Bae wya 👀
Baby Girl ❤️💍: Stop playing & answer 😒
Baby Girl ❤️💍: deadass Kentrell you better call me❗️

I sucked my teeth as she called again.

"What..." I was high as hell.

"Where you go?"

"Why? You must want some dick?"

"What? No--"

"Ain't that the only reason you took me back?"

"Who the fuck told you that?"

"You." There was a long pause over the phone.

"Is you retarded?"

"I heard you and Keisha." Another long pause.

"Nigga, if you woulda been a lil bit more NOSY--"

"I prolly shoulda stayed wit Erica, it woulda hurt less 'cause I knew she was using me." I meant that shit from the bottom of my heart.

"Kentrell, I am NOT using you. If I wanted ta do that, you woulda known it the minute I woulda kicked you out every time you give me some money or dick. Come on, now."

"Nah, fuck that. I heard you. Shawty, Ian finna keep beggin' you da be with me. You just one snowflake inna snowstorm, luh baby." I heard her snort.

"Shid, if you feelin' like that, then ion want you da want me. Ian explainin' myself no furtha'. I know you got plenty ah options."

"Yeen neva lied."

"And guess what? I got 'em, too. I'm unbothered."

"You already know I'm coo' on this side, ya dig?"

"Mhm. Have fun." She hung up on me. Shawty be tripping. I decided to go back to her spot and be petty. I walked in, seeing her sitting beside Kd and laughing.

"You hell!" She added as everybody laughed right along with her.

"What y'all laughin' bout?" The laughter died down and Ben spoke up. Mariah looked up at me and we locked eyes and her whole mood changed.

"Kd said you like to date animals." Kd mugged Ben and I sucked my teeth. Keisha was still laughing.

"He said Star a gorilla--" She leaned back and let out a loud cackle.

"Malu a chihuahua, and that girl Erica a cockroach." Kd finished, making everybody erupt in laughter again.

"Mane, fuck y'all." I pulled out my phone and sat beside Keisha. I was texting this female I was texting after me and Riah broke up.

🍑🍯: 😳 I ain't bouta play with you boy 🤤

I laughed and texted her back, locking my phone. I licked my lips and looked up at Mariah, who was looking at TV and smiling goofy.

Wonder what her goofy ass thinking about.

"Not you." Keisha mushed my head. I mushed her shit back.

"Stop touchin' me, ugly."

"You touched me first, guh." I laughed.

🍑🍯: Come over here

-Drop the addy 👀

I grabbed my keys and got up.

"Whea' you finna go?"

"Now hea' special. Imma be back. Y'all want some' da eat?" Everybody started shouting things except Mariah, who had her legs crossed and her head in her phone.

"Fuck allat noise, I want some IHOP."

"Y'all wanna go when he get back?" Everybody agreed, but Mariah still was quiet.

"Mariah, what wrong witchu?" She just shook her head at Beenie, not even looking up. I sucked my teeth at her attitude.

"Well, imma be back in a minute." I say before I go out the door.

__________

Comment and Vote 💚💛