*2*

When I woke up I was sore....everywhere. The last thing I remeber was gettin slapped. I started to get dressed when I realized I was lookin dead at bout 5 bruises.

1 on my thigh, 1 one my right arm, 2 on my left arm and the one on my face. "Fuck." I huffed. Well dat changes my strings fa today.I thew on a long sleeved shirt and some jeans and tried to cover the bruise on my face wit make up.
____________________________________

"Wassup Niyke." Lisa Dapped me up. "Nun much nun much." I started walkin to class when Kool-aid grabbed my arm. "Get yo hands off me! I yelled, mostly cause my arms was hurtin like a bitch. "I jus wanna talk to you!

"Well I don't fuck wit you no more, since I'm such a hoe right? I kept walkin. "What the fuck y'all yellin bout? Snoop said, walkin in wit Pac. "Nigga you know wus goin on, I should buss yo ass! Kool-aid yelled at Snoop. "Nigga what you talm bout?

"Awe, ya homeboy ain't tell you? Kool-aid think we fuckin! I laughed and punched Snoop. "Man what? Dats sum bull shit, you thought I would fuck yo girl? I thought we was homies." Snoop shook his head.

"Guess we not." Kool-aid said plainly. Aaliyah and Michel'le came over lookin buck eyed. "Y'all got niggas starin and shit." Aaliyah said lookin at me. "Aye, how bout everybody shut the fuck up and step to class! Tupac yelled, he was cheesin hard as fuck. "Yea you right Pac, I ain't got time fa no dummy nigga." I started walkin.

"Oh I'm the dummy nigga? When you the one fuckin around, dats mad Dumb to me baby doll." Kool-aid punched the lockers hard. I was finna buss Dis nigga ass, I dropped all my shit and ran towards him. "Nah we ain't gon do Dis." Pac picked me up and put on my book bag.

"Nigga put me down! I screamed.

"Yea put dat bitch down! She think she finna whoop me? Kool-aid said. "Fuck wrong wit chu nigga? You ain't supposed to hit women." Pac said, he kept walking and Lisa, Aaliyah and Michel'le were behind us.

"Yous a real stupid nigga." Snoop said and started walkin wit us. "Nah y'all all fuckin retarted! Kool-aid yelled, we ignored him. "A'ight nigga put me down! I'm done actin up." I started kickin. "ion believe you, I ain't puttin yo ass down till we get to class." Pac laughed.

Dis nigga...

"Y'all ain't gon help me? I asked my home girls, who was just lookin. "Ain't in it." Dey all said at the same time. Snoop was fuckin heated, he was just walkin behind us crackin his knuckles and shit.

"You A'ight? Lisa asked Snoop. "Hell nah, Dis nigga got me fucked up, like I won't beat his ass." Snoop laughed..

"Beat his ass please, and why you at it beat Dis nigga up." I slapped Pac's head. "Aye, watch the fade."

"I'm just stuck on how he put dat story together." Aaliyah said. "Same, where the fuck he get dat from? I scratched my head. Tupac laughed. "What's funny? Snoop asked. "Nun."

"You sho?

"Fasho." Pac smiled, handed me my stuff and put me down befo we stepped in the classroom.
____________________________________

Lunch

"Bitch fight me! Square the fuck up and stop runnin ya mouth! Aaliyah yelled across the lunch room.

Damn, I just got in Dis bitch...

She was talkin to Sharlene.... Of course. I headed to the table. "What the fuck dey yellin bout? I asked Lisa and Michel'le. "Sharlene knocked Aaliyah tray out her hand, I'm just waitin fa dat bitch to throw hands." Lisa said bluntly. "Mhm. I dare her to bring her ass over here." Michel'le cracked her knuckles.