*7*

Tuesday

My boss called me in to work today... I decided not to fight it cause school ain't nun special.. I looked down at my wrist like I had a watch on and decided to take my lunch break a lil bit early. After orderin a milkshake and fries.. I sat down at the table and sang to myself. "Oh so you ain't wanna sing to me but chu wanna sing in public." I looked up to see Eric standin over me wit a smile.

"What chu doin here E? The question came out monotone. "I thought you might want some company.. You too pretty to be all alone." He sat in front of me and took one of my fries. "Uh, don't touch my food... But shouldn't you be at the school house? I eyed him suspiciously. "I could ask you the same thang ma." He chuckled. "Nigga how did you know where I work at?

"I got my sources.." He chuckled again. "A'ight... But chu better not be stalkin-" I stopped mid sentence when I saw Tupac walkin towards the table. Eric turned around and grinned big.. "Look like we got a lil party goin on here."

"Shaniyke I needa talk to you." Pac sounded mad..

"Tupac.. I ain't got shit to discuss wit chu A'ight." I waved him off and sipped some of my milkshake. "I'm serious Shoopa... I need to-"

I glared at him makin him stop ramblin. "Pac.. I ain't got nun to say to you... Gon tend to Lisa or sum, dats yo girl right? You found somebody and you'on need me.. So gon." Eazy cleared his throat. "Should I go... seem like y'all got sum to talk about." He said, gettin up. "Nah E. We ain't talm bout nun, you good right where you at." I ate my last fry. "What chu still standin here fa? I rolled my eyes.

"Shaniyke.." Pac's voice cracked and I think he started to tear up. "You should be at school.. My break over anyway, ima see you later Eric." I kissed Eazy's cheek and got up from the table wit my trash. I walked back to the counter not lookin back, I heard the door thang chime and I assumed they both had left.

I think I handled dat pretty well..
________________________________________

"You gotta tell Lefty...They still together, we'on need her thinkin you messin around wit her nigga." Sharlene said as we walked down the street.

I decided to talk to Sharlene about it cause I think Aaliyah might rat me out. "Ion know what to do... I can't just be like 'yo nigga pulled up at my job cryin." I was startin to get frustrated wit this situation.. You can't just tell a sista dat you ain't never like her and then all of a sudden wanna kiss and make up.

"So tell me how dis all started... Cuz I'm lost as hell." Sharlene smacked her forhead wit her hand.

"A'ight so you know how me and Pac used to be... Close... Or so I thought."

"Mhm." She nodded.

"Well the other night... It was kinda like a argument or whateva.. But he basically said he was never feelin me and he was just playin and he'on need me no mo." I squeezed my eyes shut to keep from tearin up. "Damn. If I was you I woulda knocked his mark ass out." Sharlene huffed. "Yea.. I'm startin to think I should have." I rolled my eyes. "So wassup wit chu and Eazy E? I saw y'all together at the party." She wiggled her eyebrows makin me chuckle.

"Nun.. Eazy just a real nice homie, ya feel me, we went to the same middle school.. Everybody used to be crazy bout lil Eric."