•36•

I shouldn't have let Pac spend the night... Cause I know, you know, what happened. Damn... I needa get myself together, we can't even be friends without fuckin. I dragged myself out the bed and stretched my sore legs. Of course he was gone.. I remember we both fell asleep... He probably woke up and realized what time it was so he left. Ooooh ole Keandra gon buss his ass. I looked over at my clock and it was 8:20..

I went to the bathroom and there was a pink note card on my mirror with lil hearts drawn around what he wrote. Do this nigga carry paper wit him?

"Guess I can't keep my hands off you, best believe dis won't be the last time I come visit yo ass. I meant 2 tell you last night that my mama want you 2 call her... I guess I never got around 2 it. Love you Shoopa, make sure you call a nigga (: "

I smiled to myself and started doin all my hygiene. I decided to dress a lil less hood today... (Outfit in MM) As soon as I opened my door, Keandra was standin there about to knock. "Where he at? She asked wit a attitude, walkin past me into my house. "Girl what chu talm bout? I chuckled and sweeped a hand through my hair. "You think I'm stupid? He ain't come back to the room last night, and I know he in here somewhere." She said, peekin in every room. 

"Dat nigga left HOURS ago... Bet chu ain't even check his mama house befo you waltz yo ass up in here." I chuckled and followed her as she walked further into my house. "Then what the fuck is this? She held up the note that Pac wrote me. "Note card... What the fuck it look like." I laughed. "I ain't playin wit cho stupid ass, I know what his hand writing look like." She got in my face and I pushed her. "First of all... You betta back the fuck up, I gotta go to work and i ain't got time fa yo shit girl."

"Nah, you wanna fuck my man? Well we gon fight bitch." She spat.

I ain't tryna mess up my house...

"A'ight.. But if we gon fight we need to go outside." I shrugged and started walkin towards the front door.

We got outside and the bitch was lookin scared all of a sudden.. "What's wrong lil Keke? I teased.. She sucked her teeth and started walkin to her car and I looked at her like she was stupid. "Thought we was bumpin lil girl." I chuckled and walked up on her. "Back the fuck up Shaniyke! She screamed. "Nah, you wanted to fight so I'm down."

"You know what, lemme call Pac for you.. Maybe he can get cho ass in check." I said, walkin back into my house and grabbin my house phone... Cause this bitch got me fucked up. I dialed
Miss Afeni's number and she answered after two rings. "Hey mama."

"Hey baby! I been waiting fa you to call me." I could hear the smile in her voice. "What took so damn long, I told that knuckle headed boy to tell you." She said. "He did... Kinda, but is Pac wit chu.. His girl down here lookin fa him and she finna get the one." I chuckled. "Yes, he's eatin breakfast. Tupac! She screamed, makin me pull the phone away from my ear. "Wassup wit it." He mumbled, I could tell he was still chewin. "Yo girl at my crib and she finna get fucked-"

I felt my hair bein pulled and I dropped the phone.

She really tried it.. I yanked My head outta her grip and ignored the pain my scalp was in.

"Didn't. I. Tell. Yo. Ass. We. Was. Fightin. Outside?! I yelled in between punches. "Get the fuck off me! She said, swingin wildly. I picked up the phone and put it to my ear. "Pac, you might wanna come pick up yo girl, she ain't gon be able to drive."

I grabbed as much hair as I could and she screamed in pain.

"Bitch! She screeched out, punchin me dead in the face, makin me let her go. I held my jaw for a second and we mugged each other, right when I was about to swing a car horn sounded outside my crib. I looked outside my already wide open door and it was Liyah's car.. She know damn well I woulda been at work right now so what the fuck she doin here? Aaliyah got out her car and ran in my house.