•33•

When I woke up, I looked over at Aaliyah and she had a mustache drew on her face. I couldn't help but to bust out laughin, and of course I woke them up. "Damn bitch. Yo loud ass laugh... Wakin niggas up and shit.. What time is it? Sheree groaned and rubbed her face. "10:30." I smiled, after lookin over at my clock. "Why y'all so loud? Liyah sat up, wit her hair all over her head... And the mustache ain't make it look no better.

Me and Sheree looked at each other again before laughin. Aaliyah rolled her eyes and got up, lookin in my body mirror. "Ima kill you mothafuckas! She screamed, makin me and Sheree jump up and run outta the bedroom wit her chasin us. I slipped on my rug and fell on the couch, Sheree fell on my back and Aaliyah just jumped on us. "Getcho heavy ass off me! Sheree screamed at her. "Nah, y'all both need to get the fuck offa me! I grunted.

"Never! Li laughed.

My pager started beepin and I tried to get up. "Aye foreal, y'all gotta get off me." I chuckled.

"Nope, you missin dat call B." Sheree said, rollin back and fourth on my back.

I felt Aaliyah get off us and she ran to the phone. "Ooooooo guess who it is! Aaliyah screamed.

"Lisa."

"Afeni."

Me and Sheree guessed at the same time. Aaliyah shook her head wit a huge smile on her face, she ran over to me and handed me the phone. "Wassup? I answered. "Niyke, its Pac." I ain't heard his voice in so long...

"Pac, ion wanna talk to you A'ight, you obviously got work to do, probably got yamps to fuck so, peace." he sucked his teeth. "Look, I ain't tryna argue wit chu A'ight... But uhh, did Dodge get ran over or sum last week? My heart dropped. "Yea..why?

"Niyke I ain't stupid, the nigga was ran over in front of yo apartments, what chu do? He asked, like my daddy. "It ain't like I ran him over." I said. "Shaniyke, what chu do? He asked again, in a mad tone. "I just... pushed him... A lil bit.. And a car.. Just happen to be there." I shrugged and heard him groan. "You need yo ass beat, if you wanted the nigga dead you shoulda just called me." He slightly chuckled.

I rolled my eyes. "Pac I woulda called you but chu been actin stupid." I said. He sucked his teeth. "I been actin stupid? Mann you the one who got mad emotional over some bullshit."

"Tupac you ain't finna ruin my mornin, bye nigga." I spat, before hangin up.

"You and homeboy got some serious issues, y'all needa just leave each other Alone... Cause it sound like he gettin buck wild out there in Cali." Sheree said. "She right, I know you love Pac..well you think you love Pac..but he finna be livin a totally different lifestyle and its a slim ass chance y'all gon ever get to be in a peacefull relationship." Aaliyah rubbed my back.

February 1993

They was right... I needed to get over him foreal this time, I know what chu thinkin:'Girl you ain't gon stay away from daddy.' But you wrong! cause I did, well... For two years.

"Hold on Liyah, somebody at my door." I said, me and Aaliyah been on the phone fa bout three hours talkin bout how her Uncle want her to be on his record label. I  jumped off my couch and walked to the door. "Who is it!

"Open the door and you gon see."  A voice I ain't recognize called back. I slowly opened the door, prepared to shut it back.

I just stood there, face to face wit Tupac. This nigga got the nerve to come to my house and we ain't spoke but once in 2 years. I just looked him up and down wit a scowl on my face. "You ain't gon give a nigga a hug? He asked wit a smile. I brung the phone back to my ear and mugged him. "Ima call you later Li."