*9*

"I been wantin to tell you... That I was feelin you... Still is..."

"What? I shook my head confused. "Shaniyke... I ain't mean to say what I said... I want chu to be mine.." Tupac put a hand on my cheek and I slapped it away. "Nigga are you crazy? You got me fucked up, spittin this bullshit. You in a relationship.. And you live wit her! I yelled, pushin him away from me. "Shhh, you gon get me in trouble." He covered my mouth and I slapped his hand again.

"Nigga you a trip." I turned around to walk out but he grabbed my waist and pulled me against him, his lips inchin towards my neck.. "Shaniyke... Girl.. I got it handled.. I want you." He sucked on my neck aggressively, and I let a quiet moan slip, makin him chuckle. "Uh uh." I pushed him off of me. "We ain't doin this... Lefty my home girl, no matter how bad she get on my nerves." I stepped farther away from him. "Well A'ight Shaniyke." He chuckled. "We gon see what happen." Pac licked his lips and winked at me.. I bounced as quick as ion know what.

I found the bathroom, went in and locked the door. I looked in the lil oval mirror and there was a hickey on my neck... "Fuck.." I mumbled.

As soon as I swung the door open, Michel'le was about to come in... Just as I thought.. Her eyes landed right on my neck. "That wasn't there earlier.." She eyed me suspiciously. "What chu talm bout... Yea it was.." I tried to shift past her but she stopped me. "Spill." She said, pushin me in the bathroom and closin the door behind her, I ain't say nun as she stared a hole in my face. "Eazy? She guessed, I shook my head. "Snoop? She guessed again, I shook my head one more time.

MiMi gasped and covered her mouth. "Tupac?

I nodded and Michel'le shook her head in disappointment. "Why Shaniyke, why can't you let left be happy?

"It wasn't my fault... You not gon tell her, right? I asked nervously. Michel'le sucked her teeth. "Hell yea ima tell her, she my homie." I had to think of sum quick. "Aye Mimi, you know you my girl and allat.. But I would hate to tell everybody bout yo abusive ass nigga, Dre."

"Mane what are you talkin bout? Michel'le asked nervously. "Michel'le cut the shit, I know you ain't just suddenly take interest in make up boo." I chuckled. "What does my man have to do wit yo hoeish ways." She rolled her neck and it took all my strength not to slap her ass. "My hoeish ways? I chuckled. "If you say one... Naw half of one word to Lisa about this... Everybody gon know dat Dr Dre ain't so perfect." I flashed her a smile before leavin the bathroom.

***

since my plan to ask Pac about everything I wanted to ask about.. Obviously ain't go how it was supposed to.. I decided to Go outside where Snoop was leaned against the Car, smokin.

"Wassup Niyke... Why you ain't in there wit ya homies? He asked, throwin a arm around me as I leaned against the car too. "Ion needa be in there... I got way too much shit on my mind." I sighed. Snoop held his blunt out to me.. I shook my head cause I ain't never smoked and ion plan to. "Gon head, it ain't gon hurt.. It'll relax yo mind." He insisted. I took the blunt from his hand and held it to my lip, I paused. "Ion know how to smoke this shit." I chuckled.

I Attempted to do it myself and Snoop shook his head. "Hell naw, not like dat. You wastin weed, you gotta swallow and blow out.... Ion know how to explain it to beginners." He laughed. I took a pull wit his directions and coughed a lil bit.. "Dis shit strong." I coughed again.