*11*

Tuesday..

"Dayummm, Sharlene, that outfit is straight dope.. Where you get it from?! Lisa yelled at Sharlene as we scooted to lunch. "Hell, everywhere... I just threw some shit together." Sharlene giggled. "Well you needa give a shawty some advice." Lisa said. "Mhm." Aaliyah and Michel'le agreed. I stared down at my kicks as Lisa and Pac walked beside me holdin hands...

After we got our food, we sat at our usual table. "How everybody weekend go down? Snoop asked, cheesin, wit his fresh ass braids. "Mine was straight... Cause I got to move in wit my Paccie." Lisa said, smilin. I rolled my eyes.. "Mhm." Pac gave me the eyes, tellin me to stop. "Well how was yo weekend Niyke... You shol been missin these last few nights.. What's poppin homie? Aaliyah eyed me from across the table. "Yea.. I been dyin to know what chu and E be doin." Michel'le added.

"Sorry y'all, but what me and my mans do is our business." I laughed. Honestly ain't mean to call Eazy my nigga... But if it get them off my back. "Well my weekend was the shit! Snoop yelled. "Look at allat." He added, throwin a stack on hundreds on the table.

"Nigga put dat shit up, and you know damn well some of that mine." Pac sucked his teeth and chuckled. "Yea yea... Don't lemme forget to give you yo cut A'ight." Snoop said, putting the money back in his pocket. I eyed the country fried steak on my tray before pushin it away. "Ion see how y'all eat this shit." I mumbled.

"Well you in luck mama." a voice came from behind me.

I turned around to see Eazy holdin up a taco bell bag. "Hey mama." He said, before kissin my forhead. "Hey E, what chu doin here... Yo mark ass always stalkin." I Chuckled, takin the bag from him. "I just wanted to see yo fine ass, I missed you." he smiled. Tupac cleared his throat and my head snapped back towards the group, who was all starin. "Y'all ain't gon speak? Y'all know E.." I said.

"Ion know em." Tupac said, bluntly...

I forgot that they were never properly introduced.

"Awe, well wassup.. I'm Eazy E." Eric held out a hand, and Pac hesitated before dappin him up. "Tupac Shakur.." He said. "Wassup E." Lisa and Aaliyah sang at the same time, Michel'le just Waved and Sharlene did the same."Nigga you need to bring yo ass back to school." Snoop got up and dapped Eazy up, givin him a man hug. Eazy chuckled and took off his shades. "Nah, the school house ain't fa me." He said as Snoop sat back down.

"Yea.. You wit that lil group the streets talm bout." Pac said. Eazy smiled and nodded. "Yea, the N.W.A." he stated. I unwrapped my burrito and took a bite, moaning at how good it was. Pac smiled... I'm assumin he was thinkin dirty, I rolled my eyes. "Nasty."

"Well, baby doll I gotta go." Eazy said, putting his shades back on. "Ima see you later A'ight.. Have a good day." He gave me an unexpected peck on the lips and jogged out of the lunchroom. "Aww y'all are so cute." Lisa cooed, when I turned around. Pac looked irritated, Michel'le was shakin her head, snoop was chucklin along wit Sharlene and Aaliyah was givin me her 'we gotta talk' look. "Damn.... Can y'all stop eyeballin a nigga." I said, playin wit my hair.

"Shaniyke, who are you? Cause you shol ain't my homie no more." Michel'le said in disgust before gettin up from the table. I shifted uncomfortably in they gaze. "Wassup wit dat? Sharlene asked. "Ima go talk to her." Aaliyah started to get up but I blocked her. "My homie, my problem." I said bluntly. "She my homie too, watchu mean? Aaliyah spat. "I got this A'ight... I needa talk to her, not y'all." I walked off from the table.. But came back and got my burrito when I realized I left it at a table wit hungry niggas. "Mimi! I called out, I know she heard me cause she started walkin faster.