*3*

"I ain't no bitch, mothafucka! Aaliyah pushed Pac into me and I fell on Snoop. "Aye y'all gone have to cut dat shit out, y'all wanna fuck each other up? Take it outside." Snoop rolled his eyes.

"Aaliyah, Niyke, let's bounce. These niggas gotta solve dey own problems." Lisa grabbed my arm and tried to drag me outside. "Nah, left eye, I believe dis nigga owe me an apology." I glared at Kool-aid. "You right."

"I was wrong fa callin you a hoe and shit when I was the one fuckin round, I'm sorry girl, you forgive a nigga? Randy put a hand on my cheek. "Aww, baby..hell no, you got me round the block lookin stupid and shit. Fuck on somewhere nigga! I smacked him.

Tupac chuckled. "Pac keep laughin and ima knock every one of dem teeth out ya mouth! Box head mothafucka.." I walked outta snoop crib, Aaliyah and Lisa behind me.

"Can you believe dem niggas? Lisa rolled her eyes. "Nah, we finna discuss deez bruises. Fuck was he talm bout Niyke? Aaliyah cocked her head at me.

"Ion know."

"Uh uh, you ain't finna lie to me. What was he talm bout Shaniyke? Aaliyah got in my face and stopped me from walkin.

I ain't say nun. "Niyke? Lisa looked scared.

"It ain't even dat deep G, ion wanna talk about it." I shook my head and adjusted my hat. "Nah, we gon talk about it. I thought we was home girls...you supposed to tell us everythang." Liyah stared at me.

"A'ight, you wanna know? Dodge been hittin me.. only when he drunk tho, it ain't dat bad."

Lisa and Aaliyah gasped and gave me a look of sympathy. "Fuck you mean it ain't dat bad, you gettin hit by a grown ass man! Lisa yelled. Tupac, snoop and Kool-aid came outside. "Wassup? Snoop raised a eyebrow.

"Dodge been hittin Niyke." Aaliyah said bluntly. "Look at her arms." Pac came closer to us. "We ain't gon do dis, I'm goin home. Ima catch y'all later, A'ight? I said, foldin my arms. "Uh uh, you ain't goin home to dat wack ass nigga, we got suspended today, remember? He might kill you. Lisa smacked her teeth.

"Ima be A'ight, if I don't come home its gon be worse." I glared at Pac who had told my business.

"Baby, why ain't you tell me dis was goin on? Kool-aid reached out to give me a hug. "Nigga fuck on wit dat, go ask Sharlene if she A'ight, bet she at the hospital. Maybe you can fuck in her hospital bed since ya do it everywhere else!

I backed up. "Dont act like dat, you know you still love me Niyke." Randy pouted. "Nigga I lost love and respect fa you when I found out ya fucked Sharlene." I smacked my teeth. "Pac you a fuckin snitch, you know I love Shaniyke and you fucked up my hustle!

"Nigga what hustle, you supposed to respect women! Pac got in randy face. "A'ight calm da fuck down, everybody go to ya crib, except fa Niyke... You go to Liyah house or sum." Snoop scratched his braids.

"Ion needa go to nobody house. I'm goin home." I started walkin down the driveway.

"No the fuck you aint! Pac yelled at me. "You ain't got shit to do wit Dis, we wouldn't even be talm bout dis if it wasn't fa yo big mouth ass! I pushed him. "why the fuck you care anyway G? Ain't even known me dat long."