°44° (Explicit Content)

Hey y'all😊 I use emojis now!!! Damn... Look at DeVante in the corner..😍😭😭😭

Devante's P.O.V

"Y'all.. Are so gay." I rolled my eyes at Dalvin and K-Ci who were hugging each other. "Hugs ain't gay, you just mad cause you ain't got feelins, except fa when it come to that broad of yours." Dalvin chuckled. I gave him the look. "She ain't a broad.. She's a beautiful black woman, unlike them hoe's y'all mess with."

Its true... But Dalvin really love the ones with diseases🙃

"Speakin of yo girl, she gave it up yet? Y'all been together for a mothafuckin century." K-Ci said, takin a sip from whatever was in his cup.

"We only been together for 9 months, and nah she holdin on to them cookies, as far as I'm concerned she just teasing me." I said, dragging a hand down my face. "Can't nun of y'all bitches compare to mine! Jojo yelled, jumping on the couch next to Me. "Shut the fuck up." Dalvin mumbled. "Aye D, didn't yo girl fuck wit Tupac for a while? Jo asked, making my jaw clench. I just nodded.

"I wonder why they broke up, shiiiidd if I was her I woulda stayed wit him, nigga climbing." K-Ci added.

Why is he so fucking gay?!😤

"So you mean to tell me you ain't got no pussy in 9 whole months? Dalvin chuckled. "I feel bad fa yo ass." I rolled my eyes. "Dat nigga been using his hand." Jojo said, making everybody laugh.

He not wrong😏

"Okay that's enough, we working or not? Cause we been sitting here for a hour, not doing shit. I could be at the crib with Niyke." I said, getting up from the couch. "Relax, you know we gotta finish recording Feenin'." K-Ci said.

If y'all knew we had a song to record, why the hell we sit here for a whole hour?🙄

"Okay let's get to work then, cause I got some shit to pick up when I leave here." I really gotta go get my prescription filled. I only got like 3 pills left and I don't need another situation like the other night. "A'ight, let's get it started." Dalvin smiled and reached for a hug, I pushed him and he sucked his teeth.

"Miss me with that gay shit."

***

"Thank you." I smirked at the lil brown skinned broad at the desk, after she handed me my medicine. "Donald? I cringed at my real name being said. I turned around and locked eyes with my ex. "What is it now Tionne? I said, lifting my shades off of my eyes. "Hmmm, picking up your prescription I see, we need that, don't we? She said, eye raping me with a mug on her face. "I hope your picking up your prescription too sweetheart." I smiled, sarcastically.

Me and Tionne used to be married.... It was a very unstable relationship. We both have bipolar disorder and... when we almost killed each other one night...

Flashback
June 1990, 10:02 PM

"Where we're you? You said you were getting off at 4." Tionne asked, as Devante came in the door, late as usual. "Get off my dick." He spat, pulling off his boots.